chapter 74

Both come to the xyz restaurant for their lunch.

Both sit at a table..

Neil - So wifey what do you want to eat?

Avni - You have been asking as if you do not know my likes and dislikes..

Neil sees her and Avni slightly smiles and says

Avni - You always order the things I like so even today you do this work, why should I do this work

Neil smiles hearing this and says

Neil - but Still I can't force you in any way.. Who knows now you might not like what I ordered

Hearing this, Avni glare at him angrily, indicating that please stop his nonsense and Neil smiles understanding this thing and says

Neil - ok main hi order kar deta hu apni wifey ke liye....( Saying this he calls a waiter and orders the food )

It takes some time for their food to arrive, both of them are talking, but suddenly Neil's eyes move to the right side of Avni where two boys are sitting at a table...One of the boys is staring at Avni without blinking while sipping his coffee....
Neil suddenly holds the spoon on the table firmly in his hand gritting his teeth....

Avni notices this and says..

Avni - what happened Neil?

Neil looks at Avni and then the boy.... Neil takes a deep breath and looks at Avni and speaks

Neil - nothing....

he said and right Now Neil is feeling like going to that boy and scratching his eyes to stare at his wifey..

But at this time Neil is controlling his anger as much as he can because of Avni, Because he knows if he did anything wrong in anger then Avni will get angry with him again....

On the other hand, at the table where the two boys are sitting, one of the boys speaks to the boy who is staring at Avni.

Boy 1 - Why are you staring at that girl?

Boy 2 - I don't know, I just can't take my eyes off her since she has come here... yaar how beautiful she is...( he said and take a sip from his coffee)

Boy 1 - This is wrong, see she has her husband with her... If he sees you like this staring at his wife then it can be a problem for you

Boy 2 - How do you know he is her husband? He could be someone else.. and who knows maybe she is single..( he said thinking something )

Boy 1 - are you blind? It is not visible that the girl has put vermilion....

When he says this, the boy notices Avni's sindoor.

Boy 2 - oh no,

Boy 1 - By looking at them, anyone can say that they are a couple, so listen to me and stop staring at that girl...

The other boy hears this from his friend and turns to him and speaks

Boy 2 - OK I'm not staring at her now, happy?

On the other hand, at Avneil's table, Neil thinks something and says...

Neil - Wifey, let's go somewhere else...( Saying this Neil is about to get up from the chair but at the same time the waiter comes to his table with their food )

Neil sees this and before he says anything, Avni speaks

Avni - Neil Why go anywhere else when the food has arrived... Neil are you all right?