chapter 54

Please vote and comment

Next morning as per the ritual Avni wakes up at 4 am but as soon as she wakes up she does not find Neil by her side which makes her sad.
She thinks that Neil has gone but then she hears a knock at the door....

Avni gets up and opens the door and finds Shweta there...

Shweta - good morning Avni beta

Avni - good morning maa...( saying this she thinks something and she asked)

Avni - maa, Neil?

Shweta smiles and speaks

Shweta - wo niche hai.. tum bhi jaldi se niche aa jao tumhare liye suprisse hai...

Avni is happy to know that Neil is not gone yet, and then she quickly gets ready to go downstairs where she is find her loving husband with his lovely smile.

Neil comes close to her and then wishes her good morning and Kisses her forehead

And then Avni learns through Shweta that Neil has prepared all the food for today's sargi with his own hands, she is touched by this act of him....How much work he has to do today, still he did all this for her....
Also he feed her all the food with his hand....

And then with all the rituals, Shweta gives the sargi thal to Avni and Avni completes all the rituals before starting the fast.

And after all this, Avni says bye to Neil with a heavy heart and Neil leaves home for Delhi....

Time skip

Ever since Neil leaves, Avni starts missing him...
It's not that Avni hasn't stayed away from Neil before But she herself is not even aware why she is missing him so much today and somewhere she is getting worried for him.

Today, almost the whole time both are talking to each other on the phone.

Before the meeting starts, Neil again calls Avni and the two talk.

On call

Neil - So what is my wifey doing now?

Avni - Just rest, Maa is not letting me do anything today

Neil - ye to acchi baat hai.. But wifey you know... you are doing one more thing while resting

Avni hears this and gets confused and asked

Avni - what ?

Neil - you are missing me

Avni smiles hearing this from him, and says

Avni - Not at all, why will I miss you ?

Neil - arre I am your lovely husband who is a little away from you today so it is natural that you must be missing me

Avni listens to this, says

Avni - you are not missing me?

Neil - ye accha hai, I mean instead of answering my question, you ask me another question

Avni smiles

Neil - But wifey I am really missing you very much, so much that I just feel like leaving everything and come to you.

Avni smiles hearing this and says

Avni - Come soon, I'm waiting for you.

Neil smiles on hearing this and says

Neil - Well wifey, I am also waiting for something

Avni - for what

Neil - Like you promised me that you will wear that red dress for me tonight so I am waiting to see you in that dress..