A Fork in the Road

"Can you take this in?" Colby asked handing Stella a box off the moving truck. It was a few weeks later and the house was officially ready to be moved into.

"Come on guys we need to get this done by dinner!" Elton called to everyone.

"You helping out Elton?" Stella called back to him.

"I'm waiting for the two other members of the household." Elton smiled.

"But we are all here." Mike said getting out of the car.

"Nope, it's time for you guys to meet some new faces since you don't like to talk to others outside the group." Elton laughed.

"Hey Elton!" A boy called walking up to the house with another boy with dark hair next to him.

"Right on time, guys this is Aryia and Griffin, your new bunk buddies." Elton introduced the two.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Stella." Stella said shaking Aryia's hand.

"Woah move over bro. Hi, I'm Griffin, and can I just say you are gorgeous." Griffin pushed Aryia out of the way and shook Stella's hand.

"Well thank you." Stella blushed.

"Hi I'm Colby. Stella's boyfriend." Colby said grabbing Griffin's hand tightly to shake it.

"Noted." Griffin said softly but still winked at Stella.

"Nice to meet you guys, mind helping out?" Kevin asked.

"Wait so there is only one girl in the house?" Aryia asked confused.

"Yes. But it's my house so my rules. Everyone has their own rooms, Stella will have her own, some of the guys will share rooms so get used to each other. Any funny business or any kind I will kick your ass faster than you can hide the condom." Elton crossed his arms.

"Uncle Elton really putting his foot down." Jake laughed as he picked up a box.

"Gotta protect Stella from you horny men." Elton said. "Now come on we need to get moving." Elton ordered.

Sam and Beatrice were house hunting.

"So this house has a lovely sun room, also three bedrooms one perfect for the little one." The realtor said motioning to Delilah who was in a stroller. "The kitchen has a window portion of the roof, perfect for natural light and seeing stars at night without going outside. And if you follow me this way...." the realtor continued as Sam and Beatrice followed behind.

"What do you think?" Sam asked softly as he walked closer to Beatrice who was pushing the stroller.

"I mean it's really nice. But it's too big, it's too much. We could never afford this even if we saved." Beatrice said honestly.

"It is perfect though. In a safe neighborhood, big enough for our snowflake grow up. Plus it is close to Amara and Corey so Maxwell and Delilah can have play dates." Sam thought out loud

"It could be something we build up to." Beatrice smiled.

"Do you have any questions?" The realtor asked walking back into the room.

"No I think we are ok, do you Mind if we take some time to look around?" Sam asked kindly.

"Of course. I will be outside if you guys have any questions." The realtor smiled and walked back out of the house, her heels clicking on the wooden floor below her.

"Well you can stand here and be in denial I am going to check out the upstairs." Sam said like a child and ran up the steps. Beatrice rolled her eyes and picked up Delilah before following Sam upstairs. The two walked into the master bedroom that had a balcony attached to it.