A Trip with an Unexpected turn

It was now a week later. Beatrice sat in bed looking at all of the comments from the TFIL video.

"Oh my god they are together I knew it! I'm so happy" one comment said.

"I'm so glad Bea is back! And poor Sam he was so scared." Another said.

"Awe they are actually cute I can't wait for more videos where they can finally act like a couple. Time to start making the compilations of their cute moments!" Another said.

Beatrice smiled as she kept scrolling through the positive comments. That's when Sam walked in with an empty bag in one hand and a camera recording in the other.

"Pack!" He said throwing it at her.

"Good morning to you too. What with the camera?" Beatrice asked closing her laptop.

"Pack." He said again zooming in on her face.

"Ok babe just because you say the same thing twice doesn't mean I suddenly understand it." Beatrice said moving the hair out of her face.

"We are going on a trip with the crew for a Sam and Colby video. This is what I'm filming." Sam said.

"Where are we going?" Beatrice asked.

"It's a surprise." Sam said zooming in on her face once again.

"Oh not this shit. It's too early for this." Beatrice said rubbing her forehead.

"Come on it's gonna be fun." Sam said like a child.

"Also shouldn't we tell them the news just ok case they haven't seen the TFIL video? Or am I just going to sit in your bed and pretend like nothing is going on?" Beatrice asked.

"Oh right." Sam said and moved the camera so he was in frame. "Guys me and Bea are dating, if this video gets 50,000 likes we'll do a couple tag on my channel." Sam laughed.

"Oh that's sounds fun, thumbs up the video!" Beatrice laughed.

"Ok now seriously get packing." Sam said moving out of the frame.

"How do I know what to pack? Is it going to be warm? Cold?" Beatrice asked.

"Just pack whatever I'm sure you'll be fine." Sam said.

"Sometimes I hate you." Beatrice laughed and stood up.

"Oh also I forgot one more thing." He said.

"Oh god here we go." Beatrice sighed.

"We are doing a livestream." He said.

"What why?" Beatrice asked.

"Oh not now, but me and Colby want to try something new and just answer some questions from the people. So be ready for that." Sam smiled. Beatrice just glared at her.

"You the best." He said and kissed her cheek and then walked out of the room.

*a few hours later*

"Ok why are we here and why won't you tell us anything." Corey said as the group sat on the couch and Colby turned on the camera.

"Sam at least told me that it's supposed to be warm." Amara said.

"What why you tell her stuff am I nothing to you?" Corey asked wiping away his fake tears.

"Sucks to suck." Amara said

"My own girlfriend has turned against me anyone else?" Corey asked.

"Colby why are we here?" Gemma asked looking into the camera.

"Ok so yes me and Sam have been very hush hush about where we are heading. But now we can tell you, Bea drumroll please." Colby said pointing the camera at her. She laughed and did so.