Are you two dating?

Sam walked down the steps that very next day and grabbed a banana and a bottle of water.

"Hey Sam. Man it's weird seeing you more than once a day." Aaron said walking into the kitchen.

"Ha ha, yeah I'm feeling a lot better." Sam said.

"That's good. But you know if you need to talk about things, I'm here, I know what it's like." Aaron said.

"Thanks man." Sam sighed.

"Morning y'all. Hey Sam nice to see your handsome face." Corey said walking down the steps.

"You too Corey." Sam laughed

"That's aunt Corey to you. What's for lunch?" He then asked.

"We have nothing here, no one has been to the store in a year." Aaron said over exaggerating things.

"I can just go order a pizza." Sam said

"And this is why I'm glad to have Sam back." Corey said.

"I'll get right on it." Sam said. "Also does anyone know if Beatrice is coming today?" Sam called.

"No clue don't have her number can't text her." Corey yelled.

"Colby!" Sam yelled. "Gawd dang it He is still asleep." He mumbled to himself.

"Elton you awake?" He asked walking into the garage. "Nothing. Since when does everyone sleep In around here? Well except for Colby, no use in even trying with him." Sam said to himself.

"Sam." Elton said behind him.

"Yes?" He asked not turning around.

"Why are you talking to yourself?" He asked.

"It's my method of therapy. But I was looking for you." Sam said turning around.

"Oh how can I help you Samuel?" He asked sitting in his computer chair.

"Do you know if Beatrice is coming today?" He asked.

"Well we call her Bea, but no I have no clue why?" He asked.

"I just wanted to know how much pizza to Order because Colby will eat a whole pizza by himself." Sam said scratching the back of his head.

"Oh that's why....hmmm..ok well yeah I have no clue sorry." Elton said.

"Ok well better go Order the pizza then." Sam said awkwardly and walked back into the house.

*a few minutes later*

"What kind of pizza place doesn't deliver?" Jake asked confused.

"No clue, it's some place Corey likes so ask him. I'll be back in twenty minutes." Sam said heading towards the door. "And if I don't return, presume the place was sketchy I died and I will communicate through the ouija board." Sam said and grabbed his keys and left.

*a few minutes later*

"I'm going to scare sam when he walks through the door." Colby said on his knees with the chucky doll.

"Why! He just got better hey torture him?" Corey asked.

"Because he needs to be welcomed back from his depression hours." Colby said

"I swear to god I will back hand you if you cause him to go back to his room and camp out." Corey said. Then the door started to opened. Everyone scattered and Colby hid. The door finally opened and Colby jumped out and scared.......Beatrice. Not even flinching her first instinct was to back hand him across the face sending him to the ground. Corey and Jake started laughing so hard then fell to the ground.