Not the only one who is hurt

"What's up guys it's Sam and Colby and today we are doing something we said we would never ever do again. We are back at the Queen Mary that's right and today we have some special guests. You guys know Amara and Gemma they have been in many videos over the past year." Sam said holding the camera. It was now two years later and everyone kind of gave up on trying to keep in contact with Beatrice after they lost contact not even five months after she moved.

"Why the hell are we doing this?" Gemma asked.

"Great question. We could possibly die today." Colby smiled to the camera.

"Ok cut the camera." Sam said.

"You ok dude?" Colby asked doing so.

"Something just doesn't feel right, like I genuinely have a bad feeling about this." Sam said.

"It's probably just nerves." Amara said.

"Let's hope." Sam said taking a deep breath.

*two hours later*

"Come on we actually have something." Gemma said.

"An ouija board, how did you sneak that in without me seeing it?" Colby asked.

"I don't know about this." Amara said.

"Come on, Colby." Gemma said.

"Yeah I'm not doing that." Colby said picking up the camera.

"Amara?" Gemma asked.

"Oh don't look at me." She said.

"I'll do it." Sam said.

"Woah dude are you sure? You said you would never do them again." Colby said.

"I've been feeling anxious all night, if something in this room is messing with me I want to know why." Sam said.

"Alright then." Colby said.

"Fine you guys can't do this alone." Amara said.

"Man someone is easily persuaded." Colby said zooming on her face.

"Shut up." Amara said. So they played around with the board, getting various answers nothing too interesting.

"Oh Sam ask what it wants with you." Colby said.

"Ok. What does this room want with me?" He asked. Nothing happened.

"Try again." Gemma said.

"What does this room want with me?" Sam asked a little more hostile.

"B-E-A" the board spelled.

"Sam....." Amara said now terrified.

"You guys are sick. Do you think this Is funny?" Sam asked as tears filled his eyes.

"We didn't move it." Gemma said.

"Then why the hell would it say that?" Sam panicked and took his hand off of the planchette, breaking one of the biggest rules of the ouija board.

"I don't know Sam just calm down I'm sure it doesn't mean anything." Gemma said. 

"No you guys know how I feel about her I can't believe you would think this is a funny joke." Sam said and stood up. 

"Why would we joke about this?" Colby said standing up and putting the camera down but kept it rolling.

"You planned this didn't you?" Sam asked.

"Sam calm down let's just talk about this." Colby said putting his hand on Sam's shoulder.

"Fuck off, you all are sick." Sam said and stormed out of the room. Everyone was silent.