Griffin and his Terrible Ways

Beatrice sat in the middle of the apartment slowly putting things into boxes. Move in for them wasn't for a few weeks but she wanted to on top of the game. She had her earbuds in listening to one of her playlists when a knocking on the door caught her attention.

"Oh hey Amara weird to see you here, what's up?" Beatrice opened the door as she removed the earbuds from her ears.

"Sam isn't home is he?" Amara asked quickly.

"Nope went to the park with Delilah, his physical therapist said walking is good for his back." Beatrice explained.

"Thank god we need a girl time girl time right now." Amara said as she walked into the apartment.

"Do you want me to call Stella and Gemma over?" Beatrice asked.

"Nope this is an OG girl time. Just you and me." Amara said.

"Ok......what's going on? Why do you seem so panicked?" Beatrice asked confused as she finally shut the apartment door.

"You cannot I repeat CANNOT move so far away." Amara stated rather loudly.

"I should have known it was going to be about that. Look Amara it's not like we are going to lose contact completely it's just-"

"No I need you here, with me here." Amara interrupted.

"You can call me whenever you need an OG girl time even though I wasn't aware those were a thing-"

"I'm pregnant." Amara blurted out which made Beatrice freeze.

"Wait really?" Beatrice covered her mouth. Amara nodded. "That's so amazing! Congrats girl time for baby number two!" Beatrice cheered but quickly caught on to Amara not joining in. "Why aren't you celebrating with me?" Beatrice looked at her confused.

"That's the thing. I went to the doctors to see how far long I was, I'm two and a half months." Amara began to explain.

"What's so bad about that?" Beatrice shrugged.

"That means there's a chance Corey isn't the father." Amara said softly

Sam walked around the park with the stroller in front of him. It was a very bright day, so Sam made sure Delilah always had some sunscreen on (even thought she was completely shaded in the stroller.) he would miss LA. Sam used to dream about moving to California when he was younger, and here he was years later, leaving. Delilah happily cooed which made Sam smile down at her. Was it bad that he was ok with leaving?

"The crip is up and walking this is a rare sight." Mike laughed as he walked over to him.

"Doctors orders, can't be sitting on my ass anymore. It's nice to finally get back to walking outside just for fun. What brings you to this park?" Sam asked as he squinted because of the sun.

"Oh me and Stella are watching maxwell for Corey and Amara. Amara had an emergency of some sort? And Corey had a photo shoot then had to film. Just trying to help out I guess." Mike tried his best to explain.

"You and Stella? That's an odd pairing, didn't even know you guys were really friends." Sam laughed. Mike joined in laughing then shook his head.

"I'm friends with everyone Sam you should know this. Yeah she's super sweet and completely awesome so it's nice to spend time with her." Mike finally spoke. Sam furrowed his brows at Mike. "Oh no no no sir not attracted to her in any way shape or form. Just looking for a friend who isn't a dumb boy ya know?" Mike cleared the air.

"Oh I feel ya, that's what wives are for my newly single friend." Sam patted his back.

"Gotta get me one of those then." Mike joked. "You know Elton is pretty messed up over the whole moving to Kansas thing right? Won't stop going on and on about it." Mike added.