The Hosting Game

Another few weeks flew by. Beatrice was finally able to go home but rarely did because of the fear still being there. She had spent some time at the house but most of her days were with Amara who were now best friends. It had been maybe two weeks since Sam and Colby had seen Beatrice. Tomorrow was sam's birthday and he was almost back to being himself. He was surrounded by people he loved and began to forget about the events of his bad relationship.

"Hey dude happy early birthday!" Colby cheered walking into the kitchen as Sam sat there on his laptop.

"Thanks man." He smiled.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked sitting down In front of him.

"Planning a video actually. I feel like I've abandoned my channel enough." Sam laughed

"Hmm, think of anything yet?" Colby asked.

"Nothing." He sighed.

"Well Hey tomorrow is your big day and me and the boys are planning a party so maybe you could just vlog it." Colby said standing up.

"A party? Dude I don't know if I'm ready for that yet." Sam said

"Don't worry it will get you back to the full old you." Colby said.

"Also have you heard from Beatrice lately?" Sam asked out of nowhere.

"Nope. Just what...two weeks now?" Colby asked.

"I hope nothing happened." Sam said.

"Ok sure she is fine. It's time to think about you! You're almost 22!" Colby cheered. Then Elton walked through the door.

"Hey Guys, you killing each other yet?" Elton asked.

"Too soon man too soon." Colby sighed.

"Speaking of Bea I just heard from her, she is coming over." Elton said.

"Really?" Sam said trying to hide his smile.

"About time I thought she forgot about us." Colby laughed.

"Just please can we not have the day end in tears please and thank you." Elton said and walked into the garage.

"Ok uncle Elton." Colby said like a child. Suddenly the door opened.

"I'm here hold the applause." Beatrice said walking through the door.

"Bea!" Colby said and hugged her. "I thought you were too good for us now." Colby joked.

"Oh shut up, I have been trying to find a stupid job so I can move out of that horrid place." Beatrice said taking off her shoes.

"Hey Beatrice." Sam smiled and waved from his seat.

"Oh what is Samuel too good to give me a hug, get your ass over here." She laughed. Sam laughed and ran over to her and hugged her.

"How have you been?" She asked letting go of him.

"Honestly better, I think I'm finally starting to move on." He smiled.

"That's good, and hey it's almost your birthday." She cheered.

"You remembered?" Sam asked shocked.

"Oh come on I'm not completely evil." She laughed.

"Well Actually I'm glad you are here maybe you have some ideas." Sam said dragging her over to his laptop.

"Oh god Bea save yourself." Colby yelled and then ran upstairs.

"How can I help?" Beatrice asked.