Giving Mixed Signals

"Alright I need a headcount, when I say your name please say here." Elton called as the group got off the plane in New Zealand.

"I don't think that's how headcounts work." Colby said and crossed his arms.

"Didn't know we were on a field trip Elton." Beatrice laughed.

"Ha funny now shut up. Ok, Jake?" Elton called.

"Here sir." Jake said like a child.

"Stella?" Elton called.

"Here." She said softly.

"Beatrice?" Elton called.

"Hi." She waved.

"Sam and Colby?" Elton called.

"Sup." They both said in unison.

"Corey?" Elton called.

"Here." He said.

"Gemma?" Elton called.

"Glad I'm last." She rolled her eyes.

"Great we are all here. So here's how this trip is going to work. I put you into two groups, both groups will be doing different things each day and we will meet back at the house. Sam you are in charge of filming for your group, I'm in charge for mine. Understand?" Elton asked.

"Sir yes sir." Jake said deeply and everyone laughed.

"Alright lets start the video and I'll explain what everyone is doing." Elton said setting up the tripod. He hit record on the camera and made sure everyone was in frame. "What's up guys we are finally back on the TFIL channel!" Elton said excitedly and everyone applauded. "So I am joined with Sam, Colby, Corey, Gemma, Bea, Jake and our new addition Stella!" Elton introduced everyone.

"So what are we doing here in New Zealand uncle Elton?" Jake asked in a childish voice.

"Well this trip we have two teams who will be doing completely different things which means twice the content! So for today Sam, Bea, Stella, and Gemma are going to one of New Zealand's most popular zoos. And then me, Colby, Corey, and Jake will be going on what they call the sky swing." Elton said.

"I'm sorry what now?" Corey asked.

"Sky swing? Thank god im not doing that." Sam laughed nervously.

"Did you say sky? As in that blue Thing up there?" Corey questioned.

"Wait that's the sky?" Colby played along.

"Oh no I'm sorry that's the ground! Which means the sky swing is us just staying right here." Corey continued.

"Well you guys have fun with that." Beatrice laughed.

"Alright so Sam you have your camera, have fun don't die, meet back at the house at 7! Good luck guys!" Elton smiled and pointed the camera at them as he took it off the tripod. Thank

"Tell the red pandas I love them!" Colby called.

"Alright guys lets head to the sky swing!" Elton said loudly.

"Or let's not." Jake said.

"Ok guys so I'm the head of the group, I'm with my four favorite girls today and I'm feeling really lucky!" Sam smiled as he turned on his camera.

"There's three of us Sam can't you count?" Gemma asked.

"Hello......how dare you forget my daughter." Sam said zooming the camera in on Beatrice's now 6and a half month baby bump.

"Ok but that's really cute I might cry." Stella said.

"Just trying to give fans the content they deserve! To the zoo!" Sam said excitedly.