Keep holding on

It was now around two weeks later since everything had happened. Sam and Beatrice were busy trying to plan their wedding and deal with Beatrice's pregnancy at the same time. Beatrice was already going through a ruff time as she was having morning sickness almost twice a day and was stressed out about planning everything. Sam and Beatrice finally went for the first ultrasound. They sat in silence for the doctor to come and Colby and Gemma sat outside in the waiting room.

"Man this room is intimating." Beatrice said softly as she looked around the room.

"Don't freak yourself out." Sam said sitting next to her as he pulled up a chair.

"I just don't want anything to be wrong." Beatrice said.

"Nothing is going to be wrong. I promise you everything is going to be ok." Sam said grabbing her hand.

"well hello guys, my name is Dr. Daniels. Sam and Beatrice correct?" She smiled as she walked Into the room.

"That's correct." Sam said shaking her hand.

"And how's the mother to be?" She asked and shook Beatrice's hand.

"Nervous." Beatrice said.

"Oh well don't be. We are going to take a look the baby, see how many there are, estimate how many weeks you are, and just make sure everything is healthy." Dr. Daniels said. She got started and scanned Beatrice's stomach that was just starting to form a bump.

"Ok the good news is there is only one baby and he or she seems very healthy. I estimate that you are about 8 weeks pregnant." Dr. Daniels said looking at the screen.

"That's good." Beatrice said.

"But I do have to warn you that if you keep stressing and panicking throughout your pregnancy it can be dangerous for the baby. You need to try and relax, there is nothing to worry about." Dr. Daniels said.

"I will try my best." Beatrice smiled.

"Would you like to see the little one? He or she isn't that big yet but they are just starting to form hands and feet." Dr. Daniels said.

"Yes please." Sam said and sat closer to Beatrice and tightened his grip on her hand.

"Here they are, perfectly healthy." Dr. Daniels said turning the screen around for them to see.

"Oh my god." Sam said as his eyes watered.

"You can see that's their head, and that's one of the little hands that are starting to grow." Dr. Daniels pointed out. "I will print out some pictures and leave you guys alone for a few moments." She smiled and walked out of the room.

"It's all becoming so real." Sam cried and wiped his eyes.

"Are you happy?" Beatrice asked wiping her eyes too.

"God I don't think I've ever been happier." Sam said and kissed her.

"There's actually a human inside of me." Beatrice laughed through her tears.

"We are going to be parents." Sam laughed.

*a few moments later*

"So how did everything ok? Is the baby healthy?" Colby asked as Sam and Beatrice walked into the waiting room.

"Everything is perfectly fine. They are perfect." Sam said showing Gemma and Colby the ultrasound pictures.

"Oh my god they are so small." Colby said looking at them. "God why am I getting emotional?" Colby said and wiped his eyes.

"He or she is perfect I'm so happy for you." Gemma said and hugged Beatrice.

"I know. I guess I don't have to stress so much." Beatrice laughed.