The Past, Present, and Future

Amara stood there with tears in her eyes as she looked at Mike who was trying his best to stay strong. She didn't know what to do. She loved Corey, always had, but Mike was different. He was there when no one ever was.

"So wait a minute....you are pregnant.....with mikes baby.....not mine....." Corey tried to process this information.

"Corey I swear I didn't know at first...I was trying to figure out how to tell you...but I didn't cheat on you I guess I was pregnant before me and Mike broke up...please you have to believe me." Amara began to panic as she walked over to him.

"You weren't going to tell me? And Max is calling Mike Dada, not me. It's all making sense now. I knew something was off ever since we got back together. And now I see it, I don't fit into this family because I am no longer apart of it. I've been replaced." Corey began to get tears in his eyes.

"No, Corey please no don't do this to yourself, I love you, I'm marrying you." Amara began to get hysterical.

"You love me? I love you too....but after all of this. I-I don't know if I can continue this without constantly thinking about how my own son calls another man dad and my fiancé is carrying his baby." Corey turned away from Amara. Mike stayed quiet as he wiped his eyes. "I am going to get some air...clear my head." Corey then said and walked out of the house.

"Are you happy now! Is this what you wanted!" Amara yelled in mikes direction as the door closed.

"I'm sorry Amara, he deserved to know the truth." Mike said softly.

"I cannot believe you really felt the need to tell him yourself! How arrogant can you be?" Amara yelled.

"Me? Arrogant? I'm not the one who wants to keep this a secret!" Mike fought back.

"So what now huh? Am I just supposed to jump into your arms as we live happily ever after?" Amara crossed her arms.

"You need to do what is best for you. But I'm sorry raising my child with Corey is not an option. So you can either have this baby and let me be apart of it's life, or you can get rid of the kid and move on with Corey." Mike spoke harshly.

"W-what? Are you really suggesting I get an abortion?" Amara was speechless.

"Whatever is best for you. But I'm telling you Amara you can't stop me from being apart of their life. I don't care who you are marrying or starting a family with." Mike put his foot down.

Sam was standing on the small balcony attached to their now empty apartment. It was crazy to him that after so many years of living in LA he was going back to his roots. And he couldn't be happier about moving with Beatrice and Delilah but there was one thing holding him back, Colby. Colby was family to Sam and they never left each other's side. It would be hard to say goodbye to his best friend.

"What are you doing out here all alone?" Beatrice asked as she walked out onto the balcony with Delilah in her arms.

"Just taking in the view one last time from the apartment." Sam smiled as he continued to look out at the surrounding city around him.

"Having second thoughts?" Beatrice asked softly.

"Hell no. I've had my fun here. I'm ready to actually settle down and focus on family." Sam smiled as he turned to face her.

"So does that mean I can start my own channel and go exploring abandoned buildings and running from the cops?" Beatrice joked.

"I get caught one time." Sam laughed. "Oh yeah the realtor called, that house across from us was bought so it looks like Gemma is going to need to find another option." Sam added.