Getting Closure but also Not at all...

"So how are you feeling?" Jake asked softly as he laid baby Maxwell on the bed in between a circle of pillows.

"Like shit, physically and mentally. It hurts to breathe." Sam said as he slowly sat down onto the bed. "And sit." He groaned.

"Man I'm so sorry this happened to you." Jake said softly.

"I'm just a dumbass, and now Cyrus hates me again. I'll never be on his good side and I really don't want him to try and take Beatrice away again. I get it I'm a shitty person but that doesn't mean I'm not trying to do better." Sam whispered.

"You are doing the best you can with what you've got. Cyrus is never going to understand that and I say f—- I mean frick him." Jake rephrased as he looked at the baby laying next to him.

"Either way it still hurts when he says things like I'm going to be a bad father." Sam sighed. That's when Maxwell became fussy.

"Oh no it's ok buddy. What's a good song we could sing him? I don't know any lullabies." Jake panicked.

"Follow my lead." Sam tried his best to clear his throat. "And if you have a minute why don't we go talk about it somewhere only we know, this could be the end of everything so why don't we go somewhere only we know." Sam sang even though it caused him great amounts of pain.

"Oh simple thing where have you gone? I'm getting old and I need someone to rely on. So tell me when you're gonna let me in, I'm getting old and I need somewhere to begin..." Jake sang.

"And if you have a minute why don't we go talk about it somewhere only we know, this could be the end of everything so why don't we go somewhere only we know." The two sang softly together. Maxwell smiled at the two of them and then let out a big yawn.

"Dude it's working." Jake said excited.

"Alright finish it out." Sam whispered.

"Somewhere only we know." Jake sang softly.

"Somewhere only we know...somewhere only we know." Sam finished the song out. Maxwell's eyes slowly shut and before the two knew it he was fully asleep.

Meanwhile downstairs Beatrice was alone cooling down from her fight with her brother. As she sat down on one of the chairs, she could hear Elton and Cyrus talking in the other room.

"I know you aren't the biggest fan of Sam." Elton said as he sat down in his room watching Cyrus pace back and forth.

"I should have gone with my gut. She could still be in New York if I wasn't so blind." Cyrus ranted.

"I know where you are coming from, Bea is one of my best friends you know that. And when I found out they were dating I thought it was a horrible idea." Elton began to explain.

"Thank you!" Cyrus called.

"Hold on I'm not finished." Elton continued. "When they broke up the first time I was thankful and I thought it was over. Then they got back together. Then she went to New York and I thought it was really over. Then they get married because she is pregnant. Those two seem to always prove me wrong. And I was in denial for a long time about Sam treating her right, but that one night at the amusement park where I played the prank that she went missing, I saw how Sam really was. He was so distraught and blamed no one but himself for her going missing. He was crying and screaming at the top of his lungs and probably would have done so all night long until he found her. I saw the look in his eyes he was never going to give up. And when she came out of hiding he hugged her for so long. That, that's when I realized how wrong I was. Now Sam isn't perfect I'll give you that, and he's also very childish and immature, but he's not an idiot. He cares about Bea so much that he would rather die than be apart from her. He never leaves her side especially now that she is pregnant. And look man I know that in your mind no one is going to be perfect for your baby sister I get that. But you have to believe me or at least reason with me that having Sam by her side is the best possible option she has." Elton ranted trying his best to get through to the very stubborn Cyrus. Cyrus stayed quiet as he tried to gather his thoughts. Beatrice smiled as she heard how Elton was talking about Sam. She felt a lot more calm after hearing his rant.