Baby Bottles and Freezing Adventures

Cyrus sat in the kitchen with his laptop and earbuds. He pulled up the video that Elton was talking about and began watching it. It was from a TFIL video a while back where Elton pulled the prank of Beatrice going missing and it backfired because everyone was really upset about it. As Cyrus watched, he noticed how worried Sam was, just like Elton was talking about. As the video went on, Cyrus actually started to really feel bad for Sam. But he was interrupted when Colby walked into the kitchen.

"Hey we are having a meeting about the video today, you are welcome to be apart of it." Colby said.

"Oh ok. I've never been on the channel though." Cyrus said taking out his earbuds.

"There's a first time for everyone, the fans will love you." Colby laughed and walked out of the kitchen.

"Ok guys is everyone here?" Elton asked standing on the coffee table in the middle of the living room of the rental house.

"Tiny Tim is on his way." Sam said walking down the steps as Beatrice held Maxwell so Sam could use his cane.

"Ok good. So as you guys know it's the middle of November now. Thanksgiving is coming up and I was wondering, since everyone is here now, If we wanted to extend the trip and have both thanksgiving and Sam's birthday here together as a family." Elton suggested.

"Awe I love that idea it will be the first official year everyone is here." Amara said.

"Yeah we are only missing Kevin." Mike laughed.

"I'm down it's not like I have anything to do anyways." Colby joined in.

"Sam? Bea?" Elton asked.

"I'm ok with it if Beatrice is." Sam said.

"Of course I'm ok with it." She smiled.

"Cyrus buddy you gonna stay?" Elton asked.

"Wait you guys want me to stay? After how bitchy I've been?" Cyrus asked confused.

"We are all bitchy welcome to the family." Gemma laughed.

"So that settles it. We are staying an extra week!" Elton said excitedly. Elton grabbed his camera and turned it on. "Hey guys we are here in New Zealand with some new special guests. Some you have seen others maybe not. Of course you guys know Amara." Elton said pointing the camera at her.

"I'm finally back!" Amara threw peace signs with her hands.

"And then there's mike, some of you better know him for his amazing music." Elton said now pointing to mike.

"Awe stop it you're gonna are gonna make me blush!" Mike said acting like a child.

"Yeah yeah you're welcome you giant you're a nephew now." Elton laughed. "And we have a new face! This is Cyrus Simmons, that's right Bea's brother." Elton said moving to Cyrus.

"Oh my god why am I nervous? Hello YouTube." Cyrus laughed nervously.

"So today guys we are going to be heading to the lake for some kayaking, paddle boards, and rafts!" Elton said excitedly.

"Isn't it like super cold though Elton?" Corey asked.

"Maybe..." Elton said in his high pitched voice.

"I don't wanna get sickies!" Corey yelled jokingly.

"Oh wait Elton you forgot the most important person here." Beatrice said still holding Maxwell.

"Oh yes! Get Max!" Jake said jumping up and down.

"Oh of course guys this is Amara and Corey's son Maxwell Jacob Scherer." Elton said as Beatrice walked over to the camera with the tiny baby in her arms.