Broken Promises

It was now early February and Sam and Colby got a call from their management for a pretty big opportunity.

"Ok we can definitely clear our schedules thank you and see you there." Colby smiled and hung up.

"This is incredible! We could be possibly going on another tour if this works out." Sam said excitedly.

"Wow you guys are excited, what did I miss?" Beatrice asked walking down the steps.

"We are leaving in a week to Florida for a pretty important meeting that could take our careers to the next level." Sam said running over to her.

"That's great!" Beatrice said hugging Sam.

"Awe hugging why hugging and why is it so cute awe do it again." Amara said walking through the door.

"The guys have a big opportunity coming up." Beatrice said.

"Awe congrats when are you leaving?" Amara asked.

"February 9th." Colby said now on his phone clearing his plans of literally one thing.

"Ok wait I forgot this, where are you leaving to?" Amara asked

"Florida." Colby said.

"Oh great. We can have a girls night while they are gone." Amara said.

"Girls night? Hell yeah I'm in." Gemma said walking through the door.

"Why do we need to be gone for that?" Sam asked.

"You not get the point of a girls night?" Gemma laughed.

"Well yeah but you can kick us out of the house any time." Sam said.

"Ok but Sam is actually the best you are so lucky." Amara said shaking Beatrice by her shoulders

"Well hey if they are having a girls night in then me and Jake and Aaron will have a guys night out." Corey said from the couch.

"Corey how long have you been there." Sam asked.

"An hour literally I said hi to you and Colby and you completely ignored me." Corey complained.

"Really? I didn't hear you." Colby said.

"Oh sure like you haven't used that one before." Corey joked.

"Man you guys are already making plans while we are gone, gotta tell you I'm leaving like we aren't wanted." Colby said.

"Finally they get the memo! What are we talking about?" Jake asked walking down the steps.

"Hey bro wanna go out and have some fun one week from today?" Corey asked standing up.

"Man that's specific planning." Jake said confused.

"Just say yes." Corey said

"Yes......" Jake said having no idea what he walked into.

"Ok great it's settled." Corey said feeling accomplished.

"You forgot about Aaron." Amara said

"Damn it." Corey said not moving an inch.

*one week later*

"You all packed?" Beatrice asked walking into Sam's room.

"Pretty much, you gonna miss me?" He said jokingly.

"Can't tell yet. But you have to promise me one thing." Beatrice said seriously.

"Ok and what is that?" Sam asked zipping up his bag.