Sam's Very Eventful Birthday Bash

Stella made her way upstairs to see her room door closed. She opened it slightly to see that Kevin had fallen asleep.

"Great." Stella sighed as she closed the door.

"You ok?" Jake asked walking out of his room.

"Oh god you scared me, yeah no I'm ok Kevin decided to take my room so looks like I get the couch tonight." Stella laughed softly.

"You can stay in my room. I'll sleep on the floor." Jake offered.

"Oh no please Jake I would never have you do that." Stella said.

"Well I'm not having you on the couch so come on." Jake argued. Stella rolled her eyes and walked into his room. "The bed is all yours." Jake yawned as he took a pillow off of the bed and one of the blankets. He then took off his shirt and sat down on the ground and made his little bed.

"Goodnight Jake." Stella said as she got into the bed.

"Goodnight." Jake smiled and closed his eyes. Stella laid there looking at the ceiling for an hour or so and couldn't fall asleep. That's when it began to get even colder in the room. Stella sat up and looked at Jake who was shivering on the floor.

"Jake? Are you awake?" Stella asked softly.

"Hmm? What's up?" Jake asked sitting up.

"Can you come up here? I seriously don't need this entire bed to myself." Stella said.

"Ok." Jake said standing up and getting onto the opposite of the bed. "Ok goodnight Stella." Jake said.

"Goodnight." Stella said laying on her side with her back to Jake. They both ended up dozing off, both of them very far apart. Around 2am Stella sleepily rolled over to meet jakes face only inches apart from her's. Jake opened his eyes slowly and the two made eye contact. Jake leaned in and kissed her. Over and over again the two didn't want the moment to end. Stella finally realized that she wanted to be with Jake, she couldn't even think about Colby.

"Wait wait wait." Stella backed off.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" Jake panicked.

"No no it's not you it's just that....god this is embarrassing...I've never um...never...." Stella fumbled.

"Wait you've never...slept with anyone?" Jake questioned.

"Like I said I was only ever with Cyrus, and that didn't last long obviously." Stella said nervously.

"Well I don't want to push you to do anything you don't want to." Jake said softly.

"No I-I....I want to." Stella whispered.

"Ok." Jake smiled and kissed her again.

"Happy birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday dear Samuel...happy birthday to you..." Beatrice softly sang as she walked into their room with a stack of pancakes that had candles in them.

"Awe babe you didn't have to do this." Sam sleepily smiled as he slowly sat up.

"Oh stop it's our tradition to make each other homemade pancakes for each other's birthday. Now come on make a wish birthday boy." Beatrice said excitedly as she sat next to him. Sam looked at her, smiled, and then blew out the candles. "So what did you wish for?" Beatrice asked handing him the plate and a fork.

"Well it won't come true if I told you now would it?" Sam smiled and began cutting into his pancakes. "These are amazing thank you." Sam said taking a bite of one of them.

"You're welcome, so how does it feel to be yet another year older?" Beatrice asked.

"I don't know do you see any grey hair yet?" Sam joked.