Excited to See What the Future Holds

Sam was one of the first people up, so he took out his phone and started looking at some of the comments on the new TFIL video.

"I can't believe this! I shipped them from the beginning! I literally am crying with his speech." One said

"Congrats guys! I have to Say Sam has seemed so much more happy since he started dating Bea and I fully support them getting married!" Another said.

"IM CRYING SAM AND BEA ARE THE SWEETEST COUPLE IN THE WORLD AND THAT RING IS STUNNING! GOOD JOB SAM!" Another said. Sam couldn't stop smiling at all of the positive comments.

"So first day being an engaged man. How does it feel?" Colby asked walking down the steps.

"Like I'm on cloud 9. I can't stop smiling." Sam said putting down his phone.

"I'm happy for you. But also I have news." Colby said sitting next to him.

"Ok you are smiling a lot too. What's going on?" Sam asked sitting up straight.

"Me and Gemma are officially dating!" Colby cheered.

"Dude about time! You finally have a girlfriend how does it feel?" Sam asked.

"Amazing. Who knew this trip would be such a big milestone for us?" Colby laughed.

"So do you know what Elton has planned today?" Sam asked.

"No clue. It's gonna have to be big so we can celebrate you getting engaged." Colby said. That's when Amara came running down the steps.

"Guys guys guys guys guys guys guys." She said quickly as she walked in front of them.

"What whats wrong?" Sam panicked as he quickly stood up.

"Is something wrong with the baby?" Colby panicked standing up.

"Do I need to call 911?" Sam asked.

"Are you hurt?" Colby asked.

"I think I felt him kick!" Amara said excitedly.

"What! Really?" Sam asked.

"That's amazing!" Colby said. They both put their hands on her stomach and waited. After a few minutes they both felt a little movement in her stomach.

"Oh my god!" Sam said and jumped up and down.

"That's amazing! My future nephew is trying to communicate!" Colby cheered.

"Oh and Amara did you hear? Colby and Gemma are officially a thing!" Sam said.

"Man this trip is going amazing!" Amara laughed.

"Well except Sam broke his arm." Colby pointed out.

"Ok other than that this trip has been amazing." Amara laughed.

"Morning everyone." Beatrice said walking down the steps.

"There She is. Ok let me see the ring again." Amara said running over to her and grabbing her hand. "Still stunning." Amara said. That's when there was a knock on the door.

"Everyone is here right?" Beatrice asked.

"Yeah. Maybe it's a fan." Colby said.

"But how would they find us?" Sam asked.

"I don't know." Colby asked and opened the door. It was Corey.

"Um. Heyyyy Corey." Colby said awkwardly.

"I need to see Amara." Corey said.

"I'll handle this." Sam said and walked up to the door.

"Sam don't." Beatrice said but it was too late. "Come on, let's go upstairs." Beatrice said and her and Amara walked upstairs.