Until Death Do Us Part

(Pictures up above for reference if you want to look at it)

"Hey what's up guys so this is a very different video. As most of you know me and Beatrice, oh she's here by the way." Sam laughed.

"I was gonna say what about me?" She laughed.

"Anyway, me and Beatrice are engaged. Well our wedding is in a week and we want to explain why...." Sam said.

"How do you want to say this?" Beatrice asked.

"Honestly we probably should have planned ahead." Sam laughed.

"Well you see guys. We were going to have the wedding in December, now it's in a week and you might be wondering what happened. Well I assure you this was not my doing." Beatrice laughed.

"Do you know how biology works?" Sam half shouted, his face red from laughing so much.

"Yes but technically- you know what let's not get into this right now." Beatrice laughed.

"God what has this video turned into?" Sam said trying to catch his breath.

"The moral of the story is Sam knocked me up." Beatrice said.

"Wow what a way to announce it." Sam said.

"What do you want me to say?" Beatrice asked.

"It sounds so harsh!" Sam said

"I'm just stating the facts!" Beatrice said.

"Well there you guys go, we are expecting, well she is expecting." Sam explained.

"And we thought we should tell you because my stomach is getting bigger and we don't want to have to hide it until the last minute." Beatrice said.

"We want to continue making videos and such for as long as we can you just have to work with us if I miss an upload." Sam said.

"Oh here you go already trying to take a break from work." Beatrice laughed.

"Oh god dang it ok that's it subscribe whatever ok bye." Sam laughed and turned off the camera.

"That was the most crackhead video I think I've ever made." Sam then said.

"Morning losers. Hope you look presentable." Elton said walking into the apartment with his camera.

"I'm pregnant I never look presentable." Beatrice said.

"I'm going to ignore that comment. So there's a reason we are here." Colby said.

"Ok......" Sam said standing up.

"So we didn't know how we wanted to do this but after some thinking we thought it would be better just to give it to you." Elton said. "This was all Colby and Gemma by the way." Elton said.

"Is it a prank?" Beatrice said.

"No don't worry. Now I can't explain too much about it without crying so um. Me and Gemma wanted to help you guys out with the wedding and all and..." Colby paused and took a deep breath. "And you guys deserve everything in the world and I know you guys were struggling with having a decent wedding so me and Gemma made some Merch and all the proceeds went to the wedding." Colby said getting tears in his eyes.

"Oh my god." Beatrice said covering her mouth.

"So here's 5,000 dollars." Colby said handing them an envelope.

"Colby what?" Sam asked as tears streamed down his face.

"Why us?" Beatrice asked wiping her eyes.