Let it play out

It had now been quite a few weeks. Everyone thought it would be best to take a break after the events of that night. Sam was back to his old routine of staying in his room, and the most unusual of all, Colby and Sam weren't talking to each other. Sam was so fed up with himself that he had many days with painful headaches from overthinking things. He sat at his desk, looking at the comments on the video they posted. Most of them were about how Sam came back. But then there seemed to been a constant pattern.

"Awe colby And Bea Are Actually the cutest, please tell me they are together." One said.

"I am really starting to like that Bea girl, Colby seems to like her and I want him to finally have someone." Another said. Sam was in a never ending spiral on how cute Colby and Bea were. Finally he had enough, he slammed his laptop front down and threw his laptop against the wall. Colby heard the crash from his room and quickly got up and knocked on the door.

"Are you ok?" He asked instantly becoming nervous after seeing sams now broken laptop on the ground.

"The ghosts did it." Sam sighed as he buried his face into his arms.

"Actually....do you mind if we talk?" Colby asked.

"Sure, come on in." Sam sighed. "What's up?" Sam asked sitting up in his chair.

"I just feel like there is tension between us." Colby sighed. 

"Dude don't worry about it I already said-"

"No listen, I think you should be with her." Colby half shouted

"No, you deserve to be happy I already had my turn and we saw how that ended." Sam argued

"You can't compare Kat to Bea." Colby fought.

"You get Bea, end of story, you said it yourself, she makes you feel different." Sam half shouted.

"Dude you are not yourself, and if giving up Bea is what it takes to get you back to you then-"

"Oh so I'm the bad guy here?" Sam half shouted.

"I'm just doing what every good friend should do!" Colby yelled

"Then do me a favor and date her!" Sam yelled.

"No, because I know if I date her then you will never be happy! I don't know what to do anymore, I feel like Lost my best friend!" Colby yelled.

"Well you know what? It's not up to you, Bea is the only one who can decided who she likes yet we dragged her into this hell hole because we are just two dumbass kids who can't seem to figure out love!" Sam yelled at the top of his lungs fuming. He stormed out of the room and ran down the steps and out the door. Colby just stood there and sighed. Elton saw Sam leave and quickly walked over to Colby who was now walking down the steps.

"What the hell happened?" Elton asked concerned.

"I don't know, all I know is I'm so done with this love crap." Colby said and walked out back. Elton sighed and thought it would be best to check up on Beatrice since he hadn't seen her in a few weeks.

"Hey how are you doing?" Elton asked as Beatrice opened the door.

"At this rate I don't know, come on in." Beatrice sighed.

"How's your wrist?" He asked

"Well the doc said I have to keep this cast on it for another few weeks, thank god I didn't need surgery."  Beatrice said.

"Well I'm guessing you know why I am here." Elton sighed.

"The boys right? How are they?" Beatrice asked