A mess of a day

Sam slowly opened his eyes to the bright sun coming from his window. She slowly looked over to see Beatrice still fast asleep now facing away from him. He was slightly confused but then everything came back to him, the nightmare, the fear, and holding Beatrice close. He was about to move when she rolled over.

"Morning." He said softly trying to fix his bed hair.

"Morning are you still possessed?" She yawned sitting up. 

"Honestly I don't even remember waking up." Sam said sitting up.

"I do and it was terrifying. All throughout the night I was worried you were going to wake up  and choke me to death or something." She smiled sitting up as well.

"How did you manage to get one of my hoodies?" Sam questioned.

"Well it got cold in here, from you know, the demon problem so I went into your closet, got scared the crap out of by the chucky doll and found this hoodie. I felt like the 3am on it would please the evilness." Beatrice laughed.

"Oh god how are we going to leave, this looks awful." Sam laughed.

"Very quietly. It's only 7am would anyone be awake?" She asked.

"I highly doubt it. Let me check." He said crawling to the door as quiet as he could. He slowly opened the door and poked his head out. The house was silent.

"I think everyone is still asleep, now is the time to go." Sam whispered. Beatrice snuck over and they looked at each other.

"Ok on the count of three bolt to the stairs after I slowly open the door." Sam whispered. Beatrice nodded.

"3....2...1" Sam counted and opened the door, and at that exact moment, Colby walked out of his room.

"Um......Corey!" Colby yelled.

"What what is it- Wait a minute.....Sam...Bea! Oh wait until uncle Elton hears about this one!" Corey said pulling out his phone.

"Oh god I'm leaving have fun sam." Beatrice said and walked down the steps. 

"Oh hey girl." Amara said leaning against the island with a cup of coffee in her hands.

"Everyone is freaking out and I don't know why." Beatrice sighed.

"I heard what happened." She said taking a sip of her coffee. "But." She said moving closer to Beatrice. "Just between us. From one to Jermey Jordan, how was it?" She asked.

"How was what?" Beatrice asked.

"You know.....doing the deed." Amara said. 

"Well if waking Sam up from a nightmare and having me stay with him because he was terrified then sure." Beatrice said.

"What kind of role playing is that?" Amara asked.

"Oh my god I'm done." Beatrice said putting her head down.

"So dead ass nothing happened?" Amara asked.

"Dead ass nothing happened." Beatrice said.

"Ok I believe you, but if anything were to happen, we need a code word or something so we just know." Amara said.

"Ok um.......ghost hunting...they are always doing that crap." Beatrice said.

"Ok and mine will be.....in and out." Amara said.

"In and out that's the best thing you could come up with?" Beatrice laughed.

"In and out? You're going to in and out?" Sam asked walking down the steps. The two girls quickly looked at each other.