The first prank

In a small house in a small neighborhood on the outskirts of LA lived a young girl named Beatrice. She wasn't anything special, or at least she didn't think so. She had dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes and was a whopping 5 foot 2.

It was a sunny Sunday morning. Beatrice rolled over in her bed to see her phone buzzing. She rolled her eyes to see her friend Elton was texting her. Before she could answer there was a knock at her door. She jumped at the sudden knocking and quickly hopped off her bed and went to the door.

"Elton? You didn't even give me time to answer." She yawned.

"I sent that thirty minutes ago! Wait....did you just wake up?" Elton asked crossing his arms.

"No I just look like this on the daily." She said pointing out her messy hair and pajamas.

"Look I need your help, it's not going down until tonight and I need someone like you to be in on it." Elton said gripping his camera in his hand.

"I don't even know them. Plus you live an hour away, I don't know I don't think I'm ready for the spotlight that is YouTube." Beatrice said moving her hair into an even messier side part.

"That's exactly my point. If they don't know you it will make it seem that much more real. I'll be honest things have been depressing at the house and I want to shake things up." Elton said.

"If things are depressing don't you think you should leave them alone?" Beatrice asked leaning against the door frame.

"Come on if you do this......I will buy you dinner." Elton said.

"From where?" Beatrice asked raising her eyebrow.

"Anywhere you want." Elton said.

"Ok fine deal. So what's the plan?" Beatrice asked surrendering

So Elton came in and explained the whole plan. Basically to spare you some time. He wanted to do another haunted prank where Beatrice would be acting as the girl from the ring. He had this whole elaborate set up where lights would be turning on and off and things would he flying across the room. He wanted Beatrice to call Colby and say the classic seven days after they watch the so called cursed video and then jump scare all of them.

"This should be fun." Beatrice laughed.

"Ok but we have to get going so we can set everything up." Elton said.

"Ok ok let me just get dressed." Beatrice laughed and ran to her room. She quickly threw on a black sweatshirt and some leggings and quickly threw her hair up in a messy bun. Sue put on her converses and then ran back out to where Elton was, tripping on her shoe lace she forgot to tie.

"You are a mess." Elton said not being able to hold in his laugh.

"Man thanks Elton. Don't make me change my mind about helping you." Beatrice said tying her shoe lace finally. They got into Elton's car and drove to the house. They sat in the garage making sure no one saw Beatrice before the big prank. They went over the whole plan when they heard talking in the kitchen. It was Colby and Corey. Beatrice hid behind some boxes just in case.

"Editing again? What time do you have to post?" Colby asked opening the fridge.

"At this point I might not be able to. Half of my footage got deleted and I don't know what to do." Corey said trying to keep his cool.

"Have you heard from Sam?" Colby asked.

"What you mean the hermit that hides out in his room? Nope nothing." Corey sighed still focused on his laptop.

"Man.....this is really bad." Colby sighed pouring himself some juice.

"Yeah well, I'm not surprised. He has to be seriously messed up after the whole breakup." Corey said.