Hair Dye and Waiting Rooms

"Hello and welcome to this year's annual Teen choice awards! Already so many famous stars have walked down the very fashionable purple carpet. It's going to be big today so make sure you stick around!" An announcer said as the teen choice awards kicked off.

"Alright you're going to do amazing." Beatrice smiled as Sam got ready to walk with Colby down the carpet to get their pictures taken.

"God you promise I don't look stupid even with this stupid crutch?" Sam asked as he fixed the collar of his blue shirt and kept balance on one leg.

"Nope you look amazing. Knock them dead!" Beatrice smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Do I get any words of wisdom?" Colby asked Gemma.

"You look hot." Gemma said.

"I'll take that." Colby laughed. The two girls stepped off to the side as the boys began walking down the carpet. Girls instantly began screaming and the cameras constantly flashed.

"Oh my god look it's Gemma and Bea!" Beatrice heard a fan yell. The two girls looked around confused and saw a group of the fans waving at them.

"Since when are we popular?" Beatrice laughed as she waved at them.

"Beats me." Gemma laughed.

"And here comes sam and Colby." The announcer said to the camera.

"Oh my god I am so nervous." Sam smiled awkwardly as they walked over to the announcer.

"So guys how are we feeling? Feeling lucky?" The announcer asked.

"More intimidated I would say." Colby laughed.

"And Sam I see you are injured are you ok?" The announcer asked.

"Oh yeah I just pulled a muscle behind my kneecap which sounds worse than it actually is, I should be ok in like three weeks according to the doctor." Sam laughed as he fixed the crutch under his arm.

"Well I am here to congratulate you guys because you won for choice youtuber!" The announcer cheered as someone brought out the surfboard.

"Wait actually?" Sam asked shocked.

"Oh my god no way." Colby said as he took the surfboard in his hands.

"Congrats guys. What do you want to say to the fans watching at home?" The announcer asked.

"Oh my god I can't believe this. I mean thank you so much for voting guys this is literally insane I could never picture us actually getting this far in our career and it really means a lot." Colby said.

"And of course a shoutout to our support system, my lovely wife Beatrice who is back there and colby's girlfriend Gemma who is also here with us." Sam said.

"Awesome guys. Why don't you say hi to some of your fans and we will see you back on the actual stage to present an award!" The announcer laughed.

"Thank you so much!" Sam laughed and they walked off of the carpet.

"You won!" Beatrice clapped as Sam quickly ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

"Oh my god I'm literally in shock." Sam said as he hugged her.

"Congrats on the big win!" Gemma said hugging Colby.

"I can't believe this is actually real." Colby laughed.

"Go take pictures with some fans they have been dying to see you." Beatrice said as she let Sam go.

"Well you should come too!" Sam said and dragged her over to the fans before Beatrice could say no.