Set the ground rules

A full week went by and Beatrice was finally feeling better. She walked through the door and saw no one downstairs.

"Hello?" She called. No answer. "Hello?" She called again. She looked around. Maybe no one was home. "Ok don't mind me just a neighborhood bulgur going to steal all of your crap." She called and walked around. Finally she sat on the couch and took out her phone. That's when someone walked through the door. Obviously her first thought was to wait for them to come and see her. But instead she hid behind the wall. That's when she heard the person take out their camera.

"Alright guys so at the moment no one is home so in order for this prank to work I'm going to have to wait for either Jake or Corey to come home and help me." Sam said. "This is really odd that no one is home, this doesn't happen often but it's weird it feels like I'm not alone. God this is turning into a creepy video real fas-"

"Boo!" Beatrice yelled and jumped out of hiding.

"Oh god!" Sam yelled and jumped back with his camera still facing him, getting his reaction perfectly. "How'd you get in you piece of garbage?" Sam laughed pointing the camera on her.

"Not even five minutes ago, no one was home then I heard you and thought I would take the opportunity." Beatrice laughed.

"God that scared the  crap out of me. Well great now you can help me with the prank. This is my assistant by the way guys, she is forced to hang around me all the time it's great." Sam laughed putting both of them in the shot.

"First day on the job, kinda nervous." She said giving the camera a thumbs up.

"Oh don't be not like I'm going to make you do something outrageous. Yet at least." Sam smiled.

"I'm regretting my life decisions." Beatrice laughed.

"Perfect ok I'll update you guys in a bit." Sam said turning off his camera.

"How are you feeling?" Sam asked feeling her forehead just to be safe.

"For once not like crap." She laughed. Then Corey walked through the door.

"Yay Bea is here!" He cheered and hugged her. "I'm so happy for you and Sammy boy." He said shaking her around in his arms.

"Thanks." She laughed. "Missed you too." She added.

"Hey Bea glad you aren't dead." Amara said hugging her.

"Thanks good to be back." She said.

*a few hours later*

"Ok I have a serious question." Corey said

"Alright shoot." Sam said.

"Why is Bea following you around. She doesn't seem like the clingy type." Corey said.

"Oh she is my assistant." Sam said

"You're joking right?" Corey smiled through his teeth.

"What no." Sam said.

"Wait She is seriously your assistant. What does she even do?" Corey asked.

"She talks to me and helps me with videos." Sam said.

"Hey Bea come here for a second." Amara called. Beatrice ran off.

"Sam, a word please." Elton said from the kitchen.

"What's up?"

"What's this about? This whole your girlfriend being your assistant?" Elton asked.

"Well, Beatrice is really low on money, she can't even afford her house just because she can't find a job. So I'm trying to help her out a bit." Sam said softer.