A new years to never forget

"Maybe New Years will be better. Maybe this time it will be better. Maybe....maybe..." Sam said under his breath as he snapped a rubber band on his wrist as he was in deep thought. His breathing was heavy and his eyes were glazed over as his phone buzzed. He looked at it and then smacked it off his desk and continued to whisper under his breath.

Meanwhile Amara walked through the door.

"I'm home bitches!" She said walking through the door. The house was silent, which confused Amara. She walked around and it was like no one was home. She reached the living room and spotted Corey on the floor.

"Corey dear, why are you on the floor?" She asked bending down next to him.

"We are a broken home." He whispered staring up to the ceiling.

"Broken home are strong words to use-"

"No one is talking to each other, Sam is probably doing bad again, Colby is now pissed at me, and Jakes feelings are hurt. And here I am on the ground with no Will to do anything but cry about the situation." Corey said.

"People fight it's not the end of the world." Amara said sitting down next to him.

"But the thing is we never fight. Like ever. And it's mostly my fault. I don't know how to be serious I make jokes to get out of awkward situations. And now I'm the reason Sam had an awful Christmas." Corey said his voice slightly breaking.

"Oh stop. Tell me what happened." She said laying next to him on the hard floor.

"We started talking about Gemma, and me and Jake were turning on Colby. God it sounds so stupid now that I'm saying it out loud." Corey sighed sitting up.

"I'll go talk to everyone. I'm sure it's nothing." Amara said standing up.

"Thank you." He said grabbing her hand. "Seriously, I don't know what I would do without you here." He said.

"Well I'm glad I can be of some help." She smiled and then walked upstairs. She knocked on Sam's door. Sam, who was still turning his wrist red from the rubber band, quickly snapped out of it and wiped his eyes.

"Come in." He said clearing his throat.

"Hey....I heard there was a fight. How are you?" She asked walking into the room and shutting the door.

"Well, I feel like I'm having a breakdown, but I'm trying to hold myself together." he said standing up. Amara saw his red eyes and heard the urge to cry in his voice but decided not to mention it because she thought it would make things worse.

"Tell me everything." She said hugging him. Then his phone vibrated from the floor causing him to undo his arms around her.

"Who's That?" She asked noticing his mood getting worse. He said nothing and just pointed to his phone on the ground. Amara walked over and picked up the phone.

"Oh, I've got this. What's your password?" Amara asked.

"120418." He said softly. Amara typed in the password and called her.

"Listen here bitch stop calling him he's over you." She yelled and hung up and proceeded to block her number.

"Thank you." He sighed.

"You're welcome. Now if you feel any worse please come talk to me." Amara said.

"I will. Thank you." Sam said.

Meanwhile Beatrice was at home talking to her mom about god knows what. That's when she got a call from Amara basically telling her how bad sam is and how she needs to come home. She finally talked to her mom about going back home.