A Very Drunk Thanksgiving

Beatrice and Amara got to the house to see both Sam and the baby asleep.

"Ok this is really cute though." Amara said quietly.

"Like I said, meant to be a dad." Beatrice smiled as she looked at her husband asleep.

"Where is Corey?" Amara questioned.

"Ok I am back I got every single possible kind of formula they sold. Don't get me started on the crazy looks I was getting." Corey said out of breath as he busted through the door.

"Wow Corey I'm loving the effort." Amara laughed.

"Let me guess, you breast feed?" Corey said.

"Correct you know you could have just asked me." Amara laughed.

"Ok how does everyone think this is just a normal thing to ask someone?" Corey asked confused.

"Oh great you guys are here." Sam yawned as he slowly sat up with the baby still fast asleep in his arms.

"Nice to see you're sleeping on the job. Please tell me you didn't hurt yourself even worse than before." Beatrice said walking over to him.

"No I am ok I promise I'm just not used to being so restricted." Sam explained.

"Alright well stay off you're feet for the rest of the night." Beatrice ordered.

"How the hell do I make it upstairs then?" Sam asked.

"Looks like you have your work cut out for you." Beatrice winked and walked off.

The rest of the group got back to the house and Maxwell finally got fed. Before they knew it, it was thanksgiving day. Elton and Cyrus were put in charge of most of the cooking, but Gemma and Beatrice made the desserts and Sam was on Maxwell duty. Finally it was time for everyone to get ready and dressed in their nice clothes.

"Alright how do I look?" Beatrice asked walking out of the bathroom.

"Stunning." Sam smiled as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"You're just saying that. So your big birthday is tomorrow how does it feel?" Beatrice smiled.

"Like my back is broken." Sam laughed.

"What am I going to do with you." Beatrice laughed and kissed his lips.

"You do look really amazing, I definitely think maroon is your color." Sam smiled as their faces were inches apart.

"Well thank you, the bathroom is yours." Beatrice said and put on her makeup.

"You don't need all that makeup." Sam rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah yeah I'm doing it for the TFIL viewers." Beatrice joked.

"Oh of course, gotta find you a man after all." Sam joined in the joke.

"See now you get it!" Beatrice laughed as Sam walked into the bathroom.

Stella was in her room putting in her earrings when there was a knock on the door.

"House keeping." Jake said in a high pitched voice.

"Come in Jake." Stella laughed.

"Hey how'd you know it was me?" Jake smiled as he opened the door.

"Lucky guess. What's up?" Stella asked standing up.

"Oh I just wanted to see what you were wearing, I never know if we are supposed to be fancy or not since this is our first thanksgiving together as a family." Jake said in a nervous tone.