The Love Test

Amara woke up to her phone loudly ringing. She quickly answered it without looking at it was, trying not to wake anyone up.

"Hello?" She yawned.

"Oh thank god you answered." Corey said.

"Oh god Corey don't do this, not now." Amara said sitting up in her bed.

"Baby we need to talk. Please. I know what I did was wrong and I know you probably won't forgive me but I need to make peace." Corey rambled. Amara walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Corey I just need time. I'm on vacation and I don't want anything or anyone to ruin it." She said and made eye contact with Sam, who was sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen  with a cup of coffee.

"Please can we meet somewhere? I can't come to you because I'll become the next unsolved murder. Please Amara, I need this, more than you know." He said softly. Amara sighed and looked down.

"I'm on vacation, when I get back I'll see if I can make time, until then, leave me alone." Amara said and hung up the phone.

"Was That him?" Sam asked softly. Amara nodded her head as her face broke. Sam quickly ran over to her and hugged her. "I don't know what I'm supposed to do? I'm only human I can't handle all of this." Amara cried.

"Well first off you need to calm down, this much stress is not good for the baby. Come on three deep breaths." Sam said and they took deep breaths together. "Second off don't let him get to you. You are strong and independent and you can make your own decisions. Don't think because Corey is begging for you to come back means you have to go crawling back. We are all here for you no matter what you do." Sam said.

"But what I decide to go back to him? Will that make you hate me after what he did to Bea?" Amara asked as she wiped her eyes.

"Nothing could ever make me hate you. I don't hate anyone. I will admit it will take time for me to move on but I will do it if that's what you are happy with." Sam said.

"Thanks Sam. You're such a good guy and the world doesn't deserve you." Amara said and hugged him again.

"Oh caught you red handed you're cheating on me!" Beatrice laughed as she walked into the room.

"Oh god Beatrice it's not what it looks like." Sam laughed and moved away from Amara.

"Calm down I'm only joking, you really think I'm that strict with you?" Beatrice laughed.

"I'm just waiting to screw things up again." Sam laughed.

"Oh stop." Beatrice said and pecked his lips and then poured herself a cup of coffee.

"Morning everyone, totally forgot to vlog yesterday so this is technically day two in Texas how's everyone feeling?" Elton asked walking into the room with his camera.

"Tired." Sam said.

"Drained." Amara said.

"No comment." Beatrice yawned.

"Wow such enthusiasm. Why are you guys up so early anyway?" Elton asked.

"Honestly no idea, just couldn't sleep. I swore I kept hearing noises last night." Sam said.

"You heard them too?" Amara asked.

"Yes! It sounded like someone was like running back and forth through the hallway!" Sam said beginning to freak out knowing he wasn't the only one who heard the sounds.

"What if this place is haunted?" Amara asked.

"Did someone say haunted?" Gemma asked.

"Wait are you guys talking about the sounds last night?" Jake asked walking into the room.