𝘉𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘫𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘺

"𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓? 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃" Lucy opened the door to Sam's room, he groaned as a response and got up from the blankets that kept him warm from the temperature, "You have a guest downstairs." she whispered and squinted her eyes for a smile and quickly left the room, "Guest?" Sam prompted himself to get up just for him to look at his pillow and started pondering; no he didn't invite anyone at all so out of curiosity he hastily shoved his blanket aside and proceeded to walk downstairs, "Hey, how'd you find me here?" a smile grew on his face when he saw a familiar H/c haired girl fiddling with a clay sculture of a frog, in response she jumped at him and almost dropped the frog sculpture and placed it back, "Oh uh, I might've asked around." she awkwardly scratched her head, "Have you eaten yet, Y/n?" the voice of Sam's mother was heard, "Oh uh not yet, ma'am." she responded then followed Sam to the kitchen, "Well then you can eat with us." the lady gave a contagious smile and Sam sat down across Y/n, "Thank you, Miss-", "You can call me Lucy" she cuts off the girl, "Thank you." Y/n gave a closed smile and proceeded to eat, "Sam, can you call your brother?" Lucy questioned as she took more plates from the cabinets and unfortunately for Sam he was about to eat his egg; he sighed in response and got up, in the end Y/n was left with Lucy who was soon later joined by her father, "Dad!" she greeted him, "Who's this?" the grandfather chuckled at Y/n who immediately stood up, "Uh, I'm Y/n S/n, sir. I just moved in as well not too long ago." she got out her hand for him to shake and he shook it back, "The pleasure is all mine, welcome to Santa Carla then." he cackled and Lucy giggled and sat beside her father. Oh how Y/n just wished her household worked like this but no she woke up with no sign of her mom and a annoying older sister who doesn't even do anything but just leave the house just to come back for food and to shower.

"𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘, 𝐌𝐎𝐌 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐎." Sam opened the door to his brother's room who looked like he's knocked out drunk, albeit he didn't drink anything at all; Sam then opened his windows so that he could wake up and his older brother Micheal responded with a groan but got up with a grumpy look as the two went downstairs, Sam went down the stairs briskily and in a energetic-fashion while Micheal took his time and looked like he is drowned in fatigue, "Good morning boys." their grandfather greeted enthusiastically, Y/n let out one of her closed smiles again to the older brother who's face seemed to soften at the sight of her, "Come on now let's all eat" Lucy invited them and began eating, everyone was silent but it was a comforting silent however to Y/n she considered the silence between everyone unpleasent and tense, "So would you boys; and girl would like to go to town?" his grandfather asked which made Y/n lift up her head. "Of course." Sam beamed up with food in his mouth, "Sam, don't talk with your mouth full." Lucy quietly scolded and Sam just responded with him finishing his food, "Michael?" their grandfather called, "I think I'll stay here." he took a quick half-glimpse of his grandfather then back to his food, "Have you met anyone yet Michael?" Lucy brought up innocently, she didn't mean it in a insulting way she just loved the idea that Sam was already meeting friends and to her this was a sign that Sam was warming up to Santa Carla.

"Yeah, I guess." Michael responded he didn't seem interested in the conversation; Lucy just gave a smile, "That's lovely, you should invite them for lunch or supper as well." Lucy was proud that both of her boys were fitting in, or so what she defines as a fitting in. "I'm glad you boys are warming up." she added, "How about you, Y/n? How's Santa Carla so far?" Lucy tried joining you to their conversation, "It's nice here, there's a lot of things to do in the boardwalk." she gave a reasonable answer, "Well that's lovely to hear as well. You should come visit often here." Lucy gave a toothy smile which was enough to make Y/n smile as well, "I'll take note of that." she finished her meal.