𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴

"𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖." Edgar started shuffling his items  on the shelf, setting each one up. "Good luck." Y/n didn't bother looking at the brothers who were preparing and pacing back and forth from the attic. With Edgar double checking the items they would need and with Alan fixing everything in place in the duffel bag.

Y/n and Sam sat on both ends of the sofa with their legs interwined, with one of Y/n's legs is dangling off the couch and one is on top of Sam's leg, and with Sam lifting one of his legs on the free space where Y/n's feet was dangling off. The two were focus with their comics to make up the lack of entertainment and productive tasks to do as they wait for their shift. 

The radio played once more classical music so the two wouldn't get distracted as the brothers guarded their shop at the same time their shift. "We'll be back by..." Edgar looked at a watch on the table, "9PM." he stopped leaning to gather his duffel bag, "What? Come on, that's such a long time." Y/n dropped her comic and looked at the brothers. It was only 6PM, "Well you're lucky we're doing most of the work here" Edgar then walked out of his room followed by his brother. Y/n groaned at the obnoxiously long time they have to wait, and even the pile of comics that the brothers brought for all of them to read anytime is not good enough to cover up the 3-4 hour shift that the Frog brothers chose. 

"It's hot." Y/n placed her comic book at her lap again, Sam looked at her and took off his feet from her foot so that she could stand up to open the window. But as usual she struggled with the rusty lock which gathered the attention of the Emerson and made him stand up, "Let me do that." he went besides her to open it for her, "Thanks." she leaned on the window and after taking in the fresh air she started stepping out of the window as Sam was about to sit down on the couch. 

He turned around when he heard quiet noices of a thud, and that Y/n didn't follow him behind. "Where are you going? Running away?" Sam put both of palms on his hip as he lifted up his chin cockily, "Sounds like an Edgar thing to do." Y/n snickered, "Hey give him a break, he's trying." He walked towards the window.

Y/n snorted at his response as he plays along. She proceeded to climb to the roof and lie down to watch the clear skies. There weren't stars yet. 

Sam followed along and laid down besides her, "You should've gone here the other day where I slept here. The stars where nice, though I didn't get to look at it long enough." Y/n closed her eyes and began tapping one of her foot slowly, "You know what's a better place to see the stars?" Sam questioned, "What?" Y/n tilted her head slightly, and kept her gaze towards the blank sky with slight silhouttes of clouds. 

"If we were in the beach." Sam whispered, "Why?" Y/n genuinely asked back, "Nothing, I don't know why either but it's best star gazing from below, with soft sand and all." he prompted himself to a sitting position as he looks at the view at the distance. "Have you tried it?" Y/n smiled though she knew that he couldn't see her at the moment, "No." he snickered which made Y/n laugh as well.

It was silent after the laughter, that's because the two eventually got distracted by the slow moving clouds up on the sky which was mesmorizing.

"Back in the city, it was hard to look at the stars." Y/n brought up, "Oh yeah? What's with you and stars? Don't end up like Michael." Sam looked back at the girl who snorted at his joke; indicating that his brother was head over heels over Star. "Nothing, it's just it's like my first time seeing it again. I don't go out that much in the city; it was crowded, cramped and slow, and noisy. I'm starting to like it here than there." the H/c haired girl informed, "Yeah me too." Sam gave a small smile as he continued looking up at the sky, waiting for a star to pop out. 

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎, "Hey look at that one." Y/n pointed upwards, "Yeah I can see." Sam looked at the sky with a shocked expression and with his mouth slightly opened. "Name it then make a wish." Y/n suggested, "Oh yeah?" Sam looked at the girl to give a quick smile as he look back up, "Nanook. I'll name it Nanook." Sam thought and fixed himself to lie down besides the girl once more.

She thought it was adorable for him to name a star after his dog, "What's your wish?" she giggled out of curiosity, "Why should I tell you?" He teased, "I don't know either." she snickered, "Then the wish wouldn't come true." Sam explained, "Who said?" S/n looked back up at the sky to see tiny other stars slowly appearing and blinking at them.

The question made Sam think for a moment before sighing in defeat and looked at Y/n with a giggly smile, "Fine. I wished that you get to wish instead of me." which made Y/n look at him and stared at his features for a bit; he too did the same. "Well I wished that you get to wish instead of me just right now." Y/n cockily raised her chin and looked back at the sky, which made Sam sigh in defeat once more, "Okay, well right now I wished that both of us gets to wish." he stated and waited for the reaction on the girl's face which was an awkward smile she gave him, "Deal, on the count of three we both wish together okay?" she stated and looked back up to close her eyes.

"One- three!" she snorted made her wish as Sam did too; with him closing his eyes and take in and feel the fresh air. "Done." they both said at the same time, "Your wish better be a good one." Sam teased and slightly nudged her shoulder as she shook her head playfully-- still looking at the sky. 

"There's another big one there." Y/n pointed at the sky, "What would you name it?" Sam turned his head after looking, "Frog." this made Sam give her a confused chuckle and look, "Why Frog?", "I'm naming all the stars by the people I know. I don't know any other names." she admitted with laughter, "Okay now your turn! You take that big one there." she pointed once more at a bigger star yet slightly smaller compared to the other stars.

This went on till their arms felt tired and their eyelids shut down. The classical music coming from the radio could be heard as the two fell silent, with Y/n's arm falling onto her chest after pointing at each and every star. The combination of the beach hitting the shores rather aggressively also played at the background alongside the forgotten radio indoors. The breeze wasn't too cold nor hot which is another factor to soothing the two to sleep other than walking for an hour to go back to Santa Carla, and from constantly pointing at the skies. Albeit at that specific moment nothing disturbed them and though they laid down on rough material it wasn't enough to battle the fatigue they both experienced. The two didn't fight it and instead just let it be as the sleepness took over them.