𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘱

"𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒" the older manager of the bumper cars ride screamed as he walked inside the railings, the boys and S/n girl ran out of the the bumper cars ride by hopping over the fences that protected the ride. As usual the boys laughed mockingly as the staffs were left alone with a irritated face. 

Y/n was running with the boys while looking back, she couldn't help but also smile at the staff's reactions. Without words exchanged the boys slow down and began walking at the normal. Nothing was said when they began walking normally, they went pass more rides, and stores.

David slowly walked besides a display of a leather jacket outside of a souvenir shop; his fingertips fiddled with the felt, trying to feel if it really was a jacket or gave the illusion of one. Once he felt the texture he swiftly stole the jacket then gave it to the girl besides him, she responded with a hum just for him to respond, "Take it" he persisted, though the S/n girl was hesitant to take it, however it just made David put it around her just like a parent trying to fix up a child's clothes.

Though hesitant, Y/n was influenced to follow what David did; as they walk into the next store she used the tip of her fingertips to reach over a sunhat that was outside another souvenir. It didn't fit her outfit but she just felt like wearing it, "Let's go get some icecream" Marko suggested happily before walking in front of them to go to a nearby restaurant, or shop. 

Y/n decided to stay behind the boys as she continued window shopping through the souvenir shops, why not try a new look? Afterall she was living a new life, why not try something different, fresh. So she hopped into a souvenir shop trying to look into something that could fit her. She took off her hat before placing it on a random table as she looked around, she saw a few make up with logos of "Santacarla:boardwalk" or anything similar, it was either printed or just a regular makeup with no brand but with only a keychain with the capital's name.

She looked around before taking a pieces of the makeup along with random pieces of clothing then hurriedly ran towards the nearest bathroom to try it all on without anyone spotting her, the first thing she tried was the clothing, she took off her leather Jacket that David got for her before trying to wear the band-looking santa carla branded shirts, along with matching pants just for her to recall a memory on trying to buy Michael some pants; she giggled out of the blue on the thought before remembering more memories of her, the Frog brothers, and Sam eating ice cream on the beach debating the best time to swim. There was no denying that a part of her misses the brothers. Although how was she gonna return into her normal life now? How is she gonna eat normally, how is she sure that the Frogs and Sam wasn't going to haunt her, how is she sure she isn't going to go on a rampage like what happened to Ken due to starvation.

Y/n just accepted the idea that it was all different now, she has different friends, different families. Megan and Mom were no more, for now it was the boys, for now it seemed like these people were her friends momentarily. 

She continued trying the other clothing before wearing just a simple plain gray shirt with the Santa Carla trademark at the back, but luckily it was hidden by the Jacket that David got; then she wore normal pants that she folded above her ankle and ripped it out a bit with a sharp pin she saw near the bathroom stalls. She never wore makeup in her life, she saw Megan do it a lot of times, with Megan also sometimes offering to put some on her but with her always declining since she always thought she looked better without it, however currently it seems like she gave in to her impulses and tried doing makeup for the first time, even though she didn't feel like she would fit with makeup it seemed like she enjoyed putting it on.

A simple mascara to make her lashes pop out and grow thicker, an eyeliner, and simple matte colored lipstick. When she looked at the mirror she knew that she looked different than before, although grew to like what she applied to her face, everything was even, not too much nor little so that it didn't seem like it was overwhelming and or boring.