𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

"𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐒𝐎 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐄" 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃, the blonde girl held a red glass pitcher as she looked at the H/c haired girl, "Hm?" Y/n was dazing off. "I said you look pale, you okay?" the older teenager questions, "Yeah, maybe it's just the light" Y/n shrugged off, deep inside she was genuinely confused on the comment, not knowing the difference the last time she looked in the mirror- which was earlier morning while she prepared to go to work.

"What's with the glasses" Christina slightly pointed towards her face with the pitcher. Oddly enough Y/n could ask the same question to herself, she was tired, exhausted and the lights were much more brighter than before. "The light hurts my eyes today." Y/n frankly brought up. "What? Don't tell me you have a migraine" The older teenager leaned on the  counter to make her arm reach Y/n's forehead. "You're cold as hell" she briskly jolted away with the impact leaving her arm shivers. She was as cold as Ice. "What are you dead?" she joked, "Last time I checked I'm pretty much alive, so no" Y/n sarcastically remarked, "What." Christina gave a serious look.

"What's with the pause c'mon we have work to do." Their manager mumbled, the 30 year old bald man had rollerskates now as he swiftly skates around the restuarant making him faster than present waitress trying to speed up the process of serving the meal to each customer. "Can you stop being so damn annoying Mr. Ari, you're giving Y/n an even worst migraine", "Well if you don't get back to work then I'll give you a migraine and even explode your entire brain" he played along, for an older guy he seemed to have the same sarcastic humour as Y/n. "You're so funny I'm laughing." Christina rolled her eyes and walked away with the pitcher. 

For a minute Mr. Ari took the minute to look at Y/n, scanning her rather pale face. "Yeah you do look pale today. Also take off your glasses your indoors" he mentioned, "I think Christina is right, I have a migraine." Y/n started, "The world seems a bit more brighter today than usual." she continued, "First of all don't say that it makes you sound insane." he commented while rolling his eyes as well , "Hey, It's probably not the weirdest response you'll ever receive, you'll get more weirdos than me" Y/n shook her head, "Whatever you say, but if you do have a migraine go home, you've been doing a bad job also today.", "I can't tell if you're joking or what because It seems like I've been doing the same thing everyday" the teenager turned around to face her manager, "No I'm technically telling the truth. You've been doing an awful job today, you've been tripping a lot and mismatching all the orders." he paused not wanting to add more of her accidents today. "My point is I think you're really ill, you haven't been focusing, you look likey you're gonna pass out, you're pale and you just claimed the word is brighter than usual" he directly pointed out, "Oh, wow." Y/n looked back down the counter where she was tapping her fingers.

"Go home, Y/n. You need rest, and you better not decline my offer" he spoke on a serious tone, "Who said I will decline it? That's the best offer you've ever given me" she sneered, "Well don't get used to it, I don't usually offer things like this, take it as a once in a life time opportunity." the 30 middle aged man rolled his eyes like a kid. "Whatever you say, Mr. Ari." Y/n shook her head with a chuckled. It took awhile in the locker rooms to change, she struggled to keep her eyes open and she felt like she was so tired and sleepy. Her feet felt like it was about to give up any minute. Furthermore she felt like if she took a moment to sit down she would fall asleep in that particular position. 

She tried pinching herself, and even dressed up in the dark since the light bothered her so much, including the natural light that came through the window. She couldn't even process the fear she was suppose to feel. Usually when she feels like something is wrong with her she would undergo uneasiness for a period of time till she confirms that she doesn't have any illness. Nonetheless today was different, she couldn't feel any of it, all that was in her head was the soft feeling of her bed and a blanket covering her as warmth. 

Despite all these yearnings of urges of wanting to hop to bed and hibernate for the day she was also hungry, but the food she ate for breakfast felt somewhat tasteless, bland, it wasn't enough to fill her stomach. 

She sighed as she peaked at her empty wallet, not wanting to spend anymore money. She felt tired to even find a shop to get a good meal, so without any hesitation her feet took her home while her mind wondered else where.