𝘋𝘦𝘫𝘢 𝘝𝘶

"𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓, 𝐘/𝐍!" pots and pans were heard shuffling and being thrown around

"𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓, 𝐘/𝐍!" pots and pans were heard shuffling and being thrown around. The scene was familiar, with Y/n walking out once more with hands in her leather jacket trying to stay warm from the chilly weather of the night.

It felt all familiar to Y/n, as if it already happened, and it did happen. The night she met the Emerson brothers was the same night her mother and her argued again in their house. It made Y/n frown since she really wanted to just have a normal relationship with her mother, and not fight everytime she goes home. 

Just like the night she met the brothers she decided to walk towards the boardwalk to go ahead and entertain herself; considering whether she should go to the Frog brothers to hangout with them for the whole night till her mother goes to sleep and it was safe for her to go home without seeking any more fights. She also hoped that at least one of the Emerson brothers were out this late since she needed nothing more than just a friend to hangout to get rid of the bad mood she was feeling after the fight.

Boardwalk was still the same, it was still crowded with vibrant lights going around the place, it soothes Y/n at least a little bit. She made her way to the arcade to play some games before visiting the Frog brothers and before they start lecturing her about going home at these hours, albeit it was still early to go home, it was still 8PM.

She went ahead to her favorite arcade game which was a offline solo fighter game. Good thing the arcade was once again empty with only a few kids here and there, but they seem to mind their own business as they didn't even noticed Y/n go in, which was already in Y/n's part at least she didn't have to start any conversations with other kids. She then lazily stood up and began playing the game. She too was busy and focused with her game she didn't noticed other kids going in as well.

"Woah you're good at that." A voice perked up which made her loose her round and grunt in disappointment softly as she turned around to see a raven haired teenager her age, wearing a leather jacket as well, and a band tee with ripped jeans and converse, he had greasy hair indicating he overused his gel. "Thanks." Y/n scratched her hair as she looked back on the ground not knowing what to do next, this was what she wanted to avoid the most; communication on a peaceful night. 

"Ken Jones." he had a goofy looking smile as he took one of his hands out of his pocket for a shake, and Y/n gladly took it, "Y/n." was all you said, "That's all?" Ken and the girl let go from the shake, "That's all what?" Y/n chuckled in confusion, "No I mean that's your name? Just Y/n?" he too chuckled at your confusion, "Yeah, just call me by Y/n." Y/n you awkwardly and slowly nodded your head, he looked down and laughed to himself, "Are you not gonna tell me your last name or anything?" he looked back up, "Is it necessary? I'm pretty sure you'll just call me by Y/n anyways." Y/n started walking away from his and put both of her hands in her pocket of her leather jacket as well. "Well of course, there could be a lot of Y/n's out here." Ken followed behind.

This all really felt familiar to the girl, just like the time her and Sam had a quick talk in the same arcade. "I'm pretty sure you can differentiate me from the other Y/n" the H/c girl turned around to face him and he still had his smile on, "Of course." he surroundered as you walked out of the door, "Do you need anything Ken Jones? You don't need to follow me around like that." Y/n teased, "I'm not following you, just walking." Ken sarcastically stated back finally someone who got Y/n's sarcasm. "Oh yeah?" Y/n shook her head while giggling.  

"Hey I'm going to go get some drinks, want to join me?" Ken brought up which made Y/n think for a minute, "Do I have to pay for myself?" she slowed down so she could walk side by side with Ken. "No, not at all, it's on the house." he stretched, "Alright I want a cola." Y/n stopped and looked at Ken's baby blue eyes, "What? You aren't gonna come with me to buy it?" Ken looked at you with another goofy grin, "I think I'll wait here." Y/n teased which was enough for Ken to shrug it off and smile as he headed to one of the stores.

𝐀𝐒 𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑, she let out a quick yet quiet shriek as she turned around to see a familiar Emerson, Michael. "Michael don't scare me like that." Y/n cackled in relief, "Have you seen Star tonight?" he questioned which made Y/n reflect on all the people she's encountered so far, "No, I don't think so but I must've missed her or something. I'm sure she's around. You said it yourself the other night that she always goes to the boardwalk at night." Y/n fully faces Michael.

He looked around side to side trying to spot Star, "How about David?" Michael brought up which made Y/n ponder why he suddenly asked about David since she knew that David and Michael weren't the bests of friends especially with the incident of the other night. "Why are you asking about David?" Y/n laughed, "Because when David is around Star is around." Michael explained to the girl, "How'd you get that information, Star-expert?" the two began walking slowly towards the crowd, "Just an observation." he nonchalantly spoke while looking over the crowd to look for Star.  

Y/n felt another cold shoulder through her jacket to see it was Ken Jones holding two drinks, and quickly grabbed the cola and began drinking it, "Thanks Ken." Y/n took a drink as Michael took a quick look at Ken and Ken took a quick look at Michael; both were wondering what relations they had to you, and after you took a long sip you decided to address the elephant in the room, "Oh right, Michael meet a new guy I met, Ken Jones." she titled her head towards Ken slightly. "And Ken this is my friend Michael." she took another sip as the two boys took another quick look at each other, Ken gave a nervous smile and Michael just gave him a look of disinterest. 

"Isn't that David's bike?" Y/n stopped sipping her drink before pointing at the sideways of the boardwalk to see a bunch of familiar motorbikes parked which made Michael head towards it, the girl was about to follow before she felt a heavy hand tug her shoulder once more, "Is he your boyfriend?" Ken questioned whilst whispering; Y/n took a good look at Michael walking at the motorbikes before looked back at Ken and shaking her head, "No, why'd you ask?" she then began going towards Michael's direction. "It's David's." Michael confirmed, "Then Star must be nearby." Michael looked around again trying to find the familir curly haired girl. "What are you drinking?" Michael realized that Y/n held a drink with no label on her hands and it was made out of glass, "You're underage, you shouldn't be drinking." Michael quickly grabbed the cola off your hands, "That's not alcohol." Y/n scratched the back of her head awkwardly and with a look of confusion. "Hey man, that's not alcohol, I'm not that type of guy." Ken came from behind and grabbed the cola from Michael's hands to give it back to Y/n.

The raven haired greasy boy was indeed offended that Michael thought he was another troublemaker who is a bad influence for a friend which annoyed Ken since nothing bothers him the most than people assuming him just because of his looks.  "Michael it's fine, it's cola, taste it." Y/n tried reassuring the Emerson, "No, he's not drinking that, you already drank it." Ken was defensive and blocked the cola from Michael getting it. Michael looked away, irritated at Ken.

"Michael?" A familiar voice joined in, the three teenagers looked around to see where it came from till all of their eyes stop to the figure where the voice came from. The tension from both boys stopped and both of their shoulders fell as they look at the figure who called them, the voice and figure that ended the tension between both boys was no other than Star and a mysterious kid she was holding hands with.