𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇, Y/n was lying down on the sand, Sam was throwing tiny rocks at the ocean, and the Frog brothers sat down on rocks

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇, Y/n was lying down on the sand, Sam was throwing tiny rocks at the ocean, and the Frog brothers sat down on rocks. It was night time; Sam barely went outside at night time ever since he first got to Santa Carla, so this was a rare moment for the friends. Edgar and Alan were the same, they barely came out of their little abode. But since their parents were up for once they decided to allow their sons to go out and enjoy the night, even though they were hesitant to go out and preferred to stay in.

All friends had no plans on what they were going to do next after they all met up with each other, no one wanted to bring up what happened the other night for no particular reason, till this moment. "I swear there is something about that Max." Sam cursed to himself and threw another rock, the Frog brothers had mixed opinions about what Sam saw or experienced with the "Hound", they believe in vampires but every sign points to the fact that Max wasn't one of them, but at the same time it's like they sense that he was somewhat a vampire too

Y/n turned back to the crowded and vibrant boardwalk to see neon lights popping up here and there, and the faint noise of people walking on the wooden floor, and noise of people talking. Y/n observed the scene a bit more before her eyes fixated to a pole with a white neat paper that had big bold red letters that says "Missing." she then looked back at the peaceful quiet, dim ocean and listened to the conversation of her friends.

"There are so many missing posters here." Y/n brought up, "Yeah you've just noticed now?" Sam went near the waters to pick up a pebble to throw it once again to the body of water. "No, but why is there a lot." Y/n questioned, "Santa Carla is the murder capital, if you're forgetting." Alan uttered which made Y/n look at them with a skeptic look, "I didn't know that." She looked back at the stars, "It is, a lot of people  go missing here." Alan explained. "Is there a serial killer on the loose?" Y/n questioned, "No it's probably vampires." Edgar corrected with his deep voice, and without even looking, the girl could tell that he had his brows furrowed once more; better yet squinted at her with disbelief. Y/n chuckled in response since she still didn't believe vampires.

"Do they do anything with anyone missing?" Sam brought up, "No, they're only missing, their bodies haven't been found, they won't do anything about it." Edgar looked up from his comic book; he brought one of his comic books with him even though it was dark, though he could somewhat read it from the faint lights behind him caused by boardwalk. "Is there usually an age demographic with the people who go missing?" Y/n questioned, "What is this 20 questions?" Edgar brought up, "No there isn't" he spoke after the quick pause.

"What if it really was a serial killer killing these people? You just said it's a murder capital." Y/n looked back up the stars, "It may be a murder capital, but it could be caused by the vampires here too." Edgar explained, "Yeah right." Y/n scoffed. But out of boredom Y/n swiftly got up and prompted herself into a positiong where she leaned on the rocks where brother said. "Say why not let's go serial killer hunting?" Y/n proposed. There was no motive into her idea, she was just bored and she didn't want to talk all night long with her friends, and she knew too that they would eventually get bored talking the majority of the time. "Now that's just stupid." Edgar commented, "What sounds more stupid? Looking for vampires? or looking for a real serial killer?" Y/n questioned, "Looking for a serial killer is more stupid, Y/n" Alan chose which made Y/n ponder about her question for a second, which one was really stupid?

Though as they all grew silent they all considered the fact to actually go hunt for a serial killer, even though they knew deep inside there wasn't one in Santa Carla.

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒, better yet in a more dimmer area of Santa Carla. Though at first they didn't agree with the idea of hunting for something that didn't exist-- serial killers-- it would still be cool if they found other things instead, besides everyone had a iching urge to walk around and do something productive besides sitting nearby a shore talking. And everyone could sense this too without even bringing it up.

"There's an abandoned house there." Alan pointed at the bushy parts of the beach. Y/n quickly ran towards the bushes which made the boys follow her, Y/n manage to hop on a branch buried on the sand, everyone followed by Edgar's pants got stuck on one of the twigs of the large branch buried on the sand which made Alan stop to help his brother. "Woah!" she exclaimed as she lifted a hanging branch from a tree with thick leaves and pointed to an old castle-mansion looking residence. "When do you think they built this?" Sam went besides Y/n and peaked under the branch she held up. "Probably 16th century or something." Y/n looked at the abandoned withered stone grey concrete castle. "Do you think a serial killer would even use this place as a hide out?" Y/n pondered, "Of course." Edgar joined Sam and Y/n, "Any abandoned place is a immediate Serial killer hideout." he explained and squinted his eyes towards the palace, "Oh yeah how do you know that? You a serial killer or something?" Y/n teased, "No, comic books." He shook his head in disappointment, "Well what are we waiting for?" Sam got up and began walking towards the residence.

Sam carefully opened the wooden door and peaking his head in before he was pushed away by Edgar and Alan who widened the door and immediately went inside with nothing but a blunt tiny stick they found and Edgar's comic book he brought along with him. Sam looked at the boys in disbelief but didn't let them get the best of him, and before he walked in he grabbed the door handle and widened it even more for Y/n. "Ladies first." he had his cheeky side smile which made Y/n chuckled.

"Perimeters are clear, we'll check upstairs." Edgar looked behind him then towards his brother and they both nodded in unision as they split up taking separate stairs that lead to the same floor. The place was worned down, with some of concrete from the second floor fallen on the ground. There was a dirty faded red carpet with particles of rocks; surprisingly the place was neat with no graffiti spotted, it was also well lit with the amount of big church looking windows that were all over the place, so the moon lit up the room well.

Y/n and Sam carefully explored the place with their shoulders hitting every once in a while though it didn't seem to bother them since it was a gentle brush. The two had a smile of awe as the place was gorgeous for something worn down for years. Furthurmore the windows gave diversity at the monotoned home; there were designs on the window such as the once you could find in churches, the colors vary from red, yellow, white, and green; the designs depicting nature. Though unlike church windows were it told stories with its pictures each window in the residence was random and didn't tell any form of story. Though it was better that way. 

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 or in other words the main room. It was a big empty space greeted with more vibrant windows. Chairs and cloth were scattered in the side though the middle was neat as ever, except on the ceiling there was a large hole indicating that there must be a chandler sticking there once before it fell apart, which probably explains the tiny shards of glass scattered in the place and other parts that seemed like it was part of the chandler.

The two continued looking around with no words to exchange as they took in the beauty and condition of the place. Till Sam knelt down as something shimmering caught his eyes. It was covered by a large concrete so he slowly tried picking up the concrete.