𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄?" Y/n looks up at her husband, she rubbed her palm on his back in circles as she looked at the residence in front of her, "About?" her husband questioned, "That Lucy is okay living in her dad's home?" the H/c girl looked at the old Emerson home before looking back at her towering husband, his then blonde hair was now more brownish, "Yeah, mom is cool with it" Sam looked back at his wife, Y/n Emerson. "Is it going to be like a family thing where if everyone gets old they'll just live in your grandpa's home here in Santa Carla?" she lets go of her grip from her husband and stopped leaning on the car door to go to the back of the car to shut the trunk and look at the rolling bags on the ground.

Sam followed his wife with a snarky smirk, "Well yeah if you wanna live here once we get old we can make it an Emerson ritual" He leaned on the end of the car as he watched his wife pick the bags on the floor, "At that point i'll wonder if you ever get tired of Santa Carla" Y/n rolled her eyes before adjusting the backpack on her back that was falling off from her shoulder, "Well it will get tiring at one point" Sam leaned down to grab the rest of the bags.

"Come on guys" Michael was holding two big bags before going inside the old Emerson home. He was followed by Star who was holding two children and one who was running in the back holding her skirt, "To be honest I don't know why mom told Michael to help us clean out the house, we can finish this in no time, you and me" Sam started walking slowly to their old home, "Because she said this could be a good family bonding for you and his family. Come on, we haven't seen Michael and Star for years when they went overseas, let's just catch up again Y/n nudged her husband's shoulder.

The two married couple didn't changed that much, other than Sam's hair changing and getting slightly taller, but he still looked like what he was years prior, Y/n didn't seem like aged as well, her hairstyle was more wavy now, naturally, but it was neater, she got a bit paler since she didn't live in the beach anymore which naturally just makes you slightly tan. 

Michael in the other hand grew a beard, got more buff, was more of a serious guy as if he really matured, he still had a soft spot of course for his kids, Star, and his brother. He and Star travelled a lot which Star really enjoyed doing with their kids. Star in the other hand seemd to change a lot, her hair was shorter, less curly, she dressed more maturely, professionally not like her usually style before when they first encountered her in Santa Carla.

Along with the change was of course the three children that Star had with Michael. The Eldest was a girl named Wendy, second brother is Peter, and the last is a boy named dipper. 

Y/n and Sam don't have kids, yet, though preferred it that way.

"Home sweet home" Sam looked around the dusty but cramped home, it seemed like as years go by they sent their storage at their grandpa's home, which is why there was piles of endless of boxes that was from the Emerson brothers and Lucy. "Michael are you sure you're okay with the kids staying here for a few weeks, they might get allergies" Y/n brought up as she looked around the place remembering old memories from when they were children. Yet at the same time it was a blur she couldn't remember what they were specifically doing but she knew that they stayed there.

"Yeah Mikey, this place looks like it's about to fall apart, just with one kick" Sam added before putting his hand around his wife's shoulder, "What about we just rent a hotel" Sam looked at the H/c haired girl before looking back at his brother and his wife, "That's gonna cost a lot Sammy, I think it's best if we make the most of it here" Michael calmly explained, "Come on Michael there are all sorts of rats and bugs here the kid's might get bitten and turn into zombies" Y/n took a plastic off a couch and sat on it.

"Don't worry about the kids, and all we'll make sure their rooms are secured" Star reassured before hearing her kids laughing loudly at the kitchen which urged Star to calmly walk to them, "Michael wanna drink tonight?" Y/n offered, "Can't, I promised the kids I would take them to the boardwalk" Michael carried a heavy box out of another sofa so that he may take off the plastic and sit down, "Maybe some other time then" Y/n shrugged it off before taking off her shoes and comfortably resting her legs on top of Sam's lap when he sat beside her, "Did mom ever tell us where we are gonna move these things after we clean up this old thing?" Sam questioned his brother, "No, not yet" Michael continued moving boxes around, "How is she suppose to use this as her retirement home then if she's just gonna be surrounded by junk" Sam chuckled before leaning comfortably back on the sofa, "I don't know either, let's just try to fit it all in the garage since it's not like it's gonna be used anymore. Michael clapped his hands to get rid of the dust and put his palms on his waist.