𝘚𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

𝐘/𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐔𝐏 because she knew when she gets up the cold breeze wouldn't help either but she still crawled out while Ken's friends ran to him and grabbed him by the shoulders while he looked at Y/n with remorse. Y/n looked at him with a frustrated expression and nothing but wrath in her eyes as she glared at Ken and as his friends mock and tease her. 

As much as she was tempted to throw them to the beach one by one as well she wasn't in the condition to so she instead just got up and removed herself from the scene of the friends cheering for Ken and for Ken looking at Y/n not knowing what to say.

Y/n wanted to just go home, it was too cold, the water was chilly and the windy weather condition that happens every night in Santa Carla didn't help so all she wanted right now was to find Michael to give her a ride home, she knew she was in no condition to go home since she'll be cold the whole 30 minute walk. 

The girl got weird stares from people as she paced back and forth in boardwalk trying to located Michael but had no process. To which made her decide to go to the best place she could stay for the night, the base. The hangout place that they encoutered not too long ago. It was her only chance to dry there and stay warm for a bit, she was in no shape to go back to her home at the current moment; so instead she held her breath and proceeded to go back to the beach and continued walking to where she located the palace last, but she was quickly interrupted by Ken forcefully grabbed her shoulders to face him, "Y/n! Look I'm sorry!" Ken had genuine and sincre guilt written on his face but Y/n kept quivering her lips and just looked at Ken with an angry expression.

"Please, how can I make it up to you, Y/n!" He kept pleading but Y/n just kept ignoring till he was forced to run back to his friends to go back home. Y/n was upset at him nonethless relatively relieved he left by herself, and the cold weather wasn't helping her mood.

She angry kicks the bushes to reveal the secret base they have. She continued hugging herself till she made it inside where she rested for a moment on the first floor before proceeding to the attic, the only place where it was furnished and moreover had a clean carpet since they cleaned it the other day. She quickly went up the stairs with water dripping off her clothes and painting the concrete a darker color as she took the stairs to go up to the third floor. It was warmer there, especially the thick windows were closed and the room is covered by a thick door, only minimum air came from the broken door that leads to the watch tower, but it was already for Y/n and she took off her damped leather jacket and began going to the watch tower to once again feel the breeze touch her skin and bring a shiver throughout her whole body. 

She bites her lip as she carefully lays her jacket so that it would dry while she rests downstairs. Once she reaches back to the attic she hugged herself once more while sitting down on the carpet and making it a redder color due to the water still dripping from her hair, she sighed and opened one of the windows to squeeze her hair to get rid of the liquid out of her hair, or at least to speed up the drying process; the h/c haired girl quickly closed it soon after to end the wind that came through since she was still shivering from the cold.

"This place lacks a radio." she mumbled to herself, indicating the loneliness and boredness she had as she patiently waits for her leather jacket to dry upstairs so she could switch it with her shirt and wear her leather jacket as her shirt dries. A sudden shadow flying over the windows got her attention which made her stand up to look at each window if there was something there. 

Though tempted to see what it is she just shrugs it off, though it was a big figure that went by her window so it did scare her and made her wonder to herself what was the mysterious silhoutte that passed by? Albeit scared she still gathered the courage to quickly rush to the watch tower to grab her leather jacket, only to see a dark teal blanket, she looked around to see if there was anyone there, perhaps a homeless person who left the fabric. Because she would immediately leave if there was since she doesn't want to get into anymore altercations for the night. Was the silhoutte a silhoutte of a person as well? Is there really a homeless person who climbed the roof? Whatever may it be she accepted the blanket, then took her jacket and closed the trap door tightly and then closed the half broken door that leads to the attic. 

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄, ever since Y/n got scared that there was another person in the residence she quickly got a nail and hammer and leftover planks and started fixing the half broken door so that it could be whole and could actually block anything that comes through it, good thing that there were leftover planks and that the boys left their tools  in the attic, otherwise Y/n would be too scared to go downstairs to get it.

She swept her forehead and then fixed the blanket wrapped around her as she was hammering. Good thing that fixing the door made her somewhat warm since it took a lot of work, though it was cold. She then took the nails and put them into an empty shelf spot in the bookshelves and hugged the hammer with her as she sleeps on the couch. She wasn't as soggy as she was earlier so she was confident that the couch wouldn't get severely wet. What was good about the place  is that the boys left the flashlights and match boxes and short candles which was enough for her to keep the place lit as she did her work. Though not enough to make her feel confident since she was scared if someone was there in the residence.

Thus why she hugged the hammer all night as she wrapped warmly on the blanket she got outside. She came to a conclusion that the silhoutte she saw outside was just probably the blanket flying all the way to the watch tower, afterall it was somewhat a thin blanket. This conclusion was just an assumption she made just to soothe herself that there wasn't anyone else with her and that she could sleep with ease and calm down. Her [S/t] eyelids start blinking as she drifted asleep convincing herself that she was fine and safe.

Meanwhile there was another person in the residence, David and the boys were flying around and knew what went down with Ken and Y/n and since they were hunting they rather just leave her the necessities she needs to stay warm as the boys flew around the tower. Of course one of the shadows Y/n saw, was by one of the boys flying.

David and the boys didn't speak about what went down with Ken and Y/n and instead came out  a plan; David made a plan to get back at Ken. 

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐋𝐄. The Vehicle they surrounded was Ken's truck, and he was in the back seat re-thinking about his actions as his friends sing and his tall friend drove the car, though this was quickly interrupted when they realized there were a bunch of fast motorcycles surrounding them, two on each side. This made the taller friend stop the truck and roll out the window, "Got a problem?" David gave a grin to the kid, "Why don't you race me?" he indicated racing his motor and their car. 

The taller friend grinned, "Bring it on, punk." he rolled the slightly up before speeding up his truck to the distance, his friends cheered on him while Ken cut out of his senses to see what was going on, "You're going too fast!" he peaked from the back seat, "Relax Kenny, this punk thinks we're slow." he titled his head outside the window to David and Marko, "Kenny shut up! It's a race." One of the friends that sat with Ken held him back to sit down. He realized that the boys riding the motorcycles were familiar. He recalled that it was the boys who got him in trouble, nonetheless despite he had a bad feeling on his stomach about the situation he secretly rooted for his friends to win the race. 

David and his friends slowed down which made the tall friend confuse, however cheered that they've won. He stopped the car to get off it to mock at the boys who were behind. "Looks like we won, punk!" the taller friend spat; the rest of Ken's friends got out of the car to have a stare down with David and company. But this reaction just made David chuckle.