𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐘/𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃, he doesn't know that the two teenagers across him where highly aware of him being a vampire

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐘/𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃, he doesn't know that the two teenagers across him where highly aware of him being a vampire. Albeit he knew this was a perfect opportunity to feast on something, for the past few days he and his friends ran out of luck when it got to their meals. Everyone thankfully and or luckily escaped whether it was something pulling them away from them or never going close to them at the first place.

Unlike his friends who strived an effort to hide away or lure their victims, he couldn't help himself anymore, and Just like Ken he striked and pounce at the two leaving the cart slightly shaking as it slowly goes up to the top. Each cart stops a few seconds as it goes higher; it stopped for viewing purposes of the riders to take in the view, and as other customers do look out the windows to take in the whole view of boardwalk-- Sam and Y/n used the blanket as an object to divide the half vampire from pouncing on them. It was rolled into a worm and the two held it tightly on the string of thick blanket they manage to create.

The two friends grunted at the struggle not knowing what to do next, they didn't have a plan in the first place nonethless they made up as they go.

Furthermore the cart was slightly shaking as the half-vampire kept pushing forward to bite them, his mouth was wide open and roaring at them as if he were possessed. "Y/n!" Sam called; gesturing on what to do next but even the H/c haired girl was confused. "I don't know!" she yelled albeit they were sitting side to side closely not wanting to separate with the reason of getting afriad on the outcome if they slightly move away from each other and loose balance on the blanket that split them up from being the short boy's meal.

 "Gag!" Y/n came up but this made Sam question the idea, being that it was vague, "Like give him an actual gag?" the blonde boy questioned confusely. "Gag him with the blanket! So he won't bite us!" Y/n thoroughly explained it with somewhat of a mumble now; however the short boy didn't seem to focus on what they were talking about neverthless was busy trying to pry through the blanket. "Sam we won't last long holding this thing we have to do it at the same time." the girl spoke somewhat louder now as she noticed the short boy frantically putting force on getting through the blanket or breaking it in half.

Sam thought about it and nodded; indicating he trusted Y/n and he'll go when she goes. This was enough for her to look back at the vampire and quickly push back the blanket towards his mouth. His fangs got tangled on the folded thick fabric and struggled  to pry it off. Sam mimicked the girl's actions till all of his mouth was now being blocked by fabric. All they have to do now was wait till they go down.

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓; reporting three missing boys were spotted. They were immediately hospitalized to the city where they originally belonged, which was where Ken currently was, nevertheless he was one of the first people to hear about the news that spreaded immediately. News reports got onto the missing cases hoping to give hope to some of the still ongoing missing victims that they will get eventually found.

"Where the hell have you two been?" Edgar walked with both arms out looking like a furious parent. The four coincidentally met in front of Frog's comic store. "Sorry." Y/n nervously chuckled and scratched her hair; the thick blanket they used against the vampire was folded up to her armpit hoping to use it once it was cleaned. "We found the twins." Alan informed, "We also found one of them." Sam joined the conversation but Edgar looked with Skeptism.

It was quiet for a minute, a silence of celebration for everyone, "We better swim after this." Y/n ligthen up the situation which made Edgar huff and cross his arms disapprovingly, "Not now", "I never said right now." Y/n playfully rolled her eyes and walked with the boys back to the base, "How did you guys catch yours?" Y/n questioned, "Oh It was easy." Edgar boasted, "Oh really?" the girl looked at him with skeptism; Sam had a smile tempted not to let out a snort to mock Edgar, playfully. "What? Don't believe me?" Edgar was furious as he glared at the two mocking him, "Calm down Frogboy we didn't say anything yet." the H/c haired girl got the blanket from her armpits then proceeded to hold it as she hugged herself due to the temperature.

"I want ice cream in our base but how are we suppose to stock up on ice cream if we don't have a cooler" Y/n complained, "What do you want me to do?" Edgar scoffed playfully.  "Buy a cooler" Y/n stretched and yawn as they took their time to walk back in the base. "What? Why me." He stopped and gave a glare at the girl who snickered at his reaction, "You're the one who gets paid here out of all of us." Edgar points at the girl which made her laugh which made Sam laugh along with her; indicating Edgar took everything seriously.

It was a lovely moment for the friends to chat as they walk back to their base after all  the hard work and adventure they endured the whole day. Silence grew among them as well as they all slowly daydream about relaxing in their safe zone waiting for the time to pass by since it was still early which prompted Y/n to debate whether to buy some candy before going back.

"Hey, you guys don't mind if I buy some sweets right?" Y/n stopped at her tracks and grabbed the blanket to be clenched between her armpit and sides; Edgar and Alan looked at each other pondering if they wanted to tag along or just ask the girl to buy sweets for them while she's at it, "Whatever, go ahead." Edgar replied rather codly indicating that he hasn't moved on from the playful banter exchanged by him and Y/n. 

"I don't want some." Alan added with a slight half up smile, Y/n then looked behind her to face Sam and gave him a look which was enough for him to shook his head, "Sorry not a fan of sweets, but we'll wait for you here." he smiled at the end of his sentence which was enough reassurance to make the girl walk away from the group and quickly jog back to the boardwalk with the blanket still hanging on her left armpit.

As soon as she was out of the picture and the boys were left alone to stand and wait for the girl two other figures disturbed their quick silence, "Edgar! Alan!" There was no doubt about it that it was a high pitched voice that belonged to a woman, a young one nonetheless. 

Footsteps of running to the sand was heard and soon enough some of the bits and particles of it was brush the brother's feet which meant the figure was walking to their direction. At first they look at the shoes of the mysterious figure, two sneakers and eventually another two pair of bigger sneakers appeared at their view which made them look up to reveal Molly and Jared.

Sam didn't ask questions despite being bewildered that the Frog brothers had outside friends other then their tiny group; Frankly they weren't the type of boys anyone would be immediately be comforted with especially with their beliefs and the brothers being exceedingly open about their concepts. Albeit the blonde boy  continued to spectate the interaction exchanged by the brothers and the two mysterious strangers.

Edgar on the other hand was surprised, he didn't expect the two cousins to come back for them after calling the police, though at the same time he wasn't surprised if they were still curious about the encounters they have unexpectedly part take in; The brothers were silent waiting for the cousins to add something else after calling their names, with Edgar crossing his arms across his chest to appear more intimidating to the two, and with Alan awkwardly standing besides him. 

"I just wanted to thank Alan." Molly panted, this time her tone sounded more shy and sheepishly compared to the tone she used earlier to call them out. Alan looked confusesd he didn't know what she meant, "Earlier you kind of saved us, and even though I was a bit rash towards you." She was embarrassed; though Alan was speechless and left his mouth a gape as he stared at the girl, what was he about to say? 

"I know you're speechless right now but I just genuinely just want to thank you. Because if you didn't do anynthing to hold him back I would've been bitten and I don't know what would've happened to me" she rambled with confidence wanting Alan to know how grateful she was.