𝘌𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘳𝘢

𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒/𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃, Y/n had both hands on her waist and her head slightly tilted as she watched the moving men start to pack up boxes in the truck and her mother frantically running around talking to the moving men, instructing them which ones are fragile and which ones to put in first and put out last so it's easier to get them once they move out. 

She heard three familiar boys behind her which made her turn and look at her friends with squinted eyes since it was bright outdoors, "Hey" she greeted, "Hey" Sam greeted back," Hey" Edgar shoved Sam out of the way and stood beside the S/n girl looking at the distance, "Didn't know you had so many things inside your house" he randomly stated, "Yeah me either" Y/n turned back to the truck, "So I guess Monster bashers need to disband" Edgar looked behind again as the four friends made a circle, "I guess so" the girl whispered, "End of an era" Sam mumbled as well, "Okay then, monster bashers, is now officially disbanded due to personal reasons, it will be reopened once all four members unite once again" Edgar swiftly spoke, "Till we all unite again? You're such a nerd" Y/n teased trying not to get emotional.

In reality she was upset on what is happening, she was just starting to enjoy her adventure, especially without the boys and their drama with Abigail, and their cousins. Nevertheless she's leaving now. And her family was already getting better so she didn't want to disagree and stay, besides they were just concerned with her safety.

"Looks like someone can't steal comics now" Edgar looked at Megan who walked by the friend group, "My god, drop it already Edgar, we were drunk you dork" Megan rolled her eyes and walked away from the group to grab a box nearby them, "You know my sister?" Y/n looked at Edgar, "Yeah I never knew that she was your sister either" he brought up, "What happened?" she curiously asked the boy, "She and her party friends went into the comic store to steal bunch of comics, and I hate the guy they were with he was an asshole" Edgar explained, "That's because the guy they were with, was jacked" Alan leaned in to whisper, "He was jacked?" Y/n laughed, "Why didn't you punch him?" Sam teased with his cheeky smile once more, "Oh yeah, how about you try punching a jacked guy with a six packs" Edgar started to point his forefinger on Sam's chest, "You counted his packs?" Y/n continued to snicker and laugh, "How come you counted his abs huh?" Sam added with a snort as well, "What do you mean? He was wearing a croptop it was so visible that he had a six pack" Edgar looked behind his shoulder at the snickering girl.

"Right, right" Sam teased, "What did you think that I lifted up his shirt to count it?" Edgar defensively spoke, "Maybe" Y/n teased, "Well whatever, here" Edgar pulled up a rolled up comic book with plastic on and gave it to Y/n, "What's this?" Y/n took, "Comic book, just thought you might like it" Edgar scratched his head nervously, trying to think if it was a good choice to give a comic as a farewell book.

Y/n unrolled the comic book and rubbed the plastic with her thumb as she looks at the artwork, "Sweet" she smiled, "Thanks" she held it close to her, "Sorry it's not much" Edgar frowned, "Hey don't worry about it, at least I have something to read now on the trip" Y/n pat Edgar's back. "Well I've got nothing to give you, sorry" Sam scratched his neck, "Maybe a kiss", "Woah, hey, hey, hey!" Edgar put one arm out to push Sam's chest back, "That's gross no one wants to see that" Edgar shook his head and rolled his eyes before moving back and for Sam smiling back at the H/c haired girl, to which she snorted, "Okay weirdos look what I found, a polaroid, might as well use the last film" Megan came back with a polaroid that she got from one of the boxes, "Sweet" Sam was trying to get it but Megan raised it high, "Uh no! I'll take a picture of you three, pose properly okay this is the last film" Megan moved back and the three friends then went besides each other.

"Okay, 1, 2, 3!" Megan declared as everyone smiled and the click of a camera was heard along with the flash, "That's so bright, what are you trying to do, blind me?" Edgar exaggerated intentionally, to which Megan rolled her eyes, "Stop overreacting jeez" she slapped his head. 

The rest of the friends tried to hold their laugh and Megan went to the car with the camera on her palms.

Y/n look back at the truck to see that  it was finally gonna close, "Okay, this is it Y/n gave a somber smile to her friends, However this time her somber expression wasn't obvious.

"Hey, be safe alright" Sam hugged Y/n tightly, before they let go and look at each other, "Bye to you and your brother, take care" Y/n stated which made the Emerson chuckle, "Sir yes sir" he softly saluted before walking back and kicking the stone ground, Edgar hugged next, "You still have to visit though" he patted her back, "Yeah I'll try to remember" Y/n smiled, "I should've bought you some sticky notes then" Edgar joked before moving back to his place and for his brother to hug Y/n next, "Don't forget us, alright?" he held Y/n's arms and stared at her eyes before letting go, "I don't think I will" Y/n looked back at the truck before her friends again, "Well, goodbye" Y/n hid both her upper lips and bottom lips before looking at the car

Megan sat on the front and Y/n sat on the back, she turned to the back window to wave at her friends as her mom started driving away. She didn't stop waving until she lost sight of her friends and that's when she properly sat and cried to herself quietly. She  then had a visible frown on her face and stared at the rear view mirror of her mom's car; she looked at herself seeing that she had a visible upset look on her face. She then looked away and looked back at the ocean view that she will miss.

"Hey, here" Megan broke the silence. Y/n turned to her sister and saw megan handing film to Y/n, it was a polaroid picture of all of them, she smiled at the photo and folded it into a square, "Got a pen?" she asked to which Megan gave no answer but handed her a pen and went back to talking to their mother.

Y/n unfolded the polaroid picture once again and just folded it in half to write, "Monster Bashers" before closing the pen, then putting it on the seat beside her, and proceeded to fold the polaroid picture into a square and shove it in the depths of her pockets. She slowly turned her head back into the window again, looking at the beach view from the moving vehicle.

For some reason even though they moved to a beach the only time she ever got to swim was last night, and she smiled to herself trying to hold a laugh about meomries that occured last night. Speaking of last night she suddenly got reminded that she unintentionally got tanned and pulled up her sleeve to see her tan line to just scoff it off and look back at the beach view. She was gonna miss Santa Carla. 

She exhaled deeply while fiddling with the comic the Frog brother gave to her. She started to close her eyes yet saw the light through her lids however ignored it. Mentally she said her goodbyes to everyone she encountered in boardwalk, and to Santa Carla generally.

She doesn't know what will happen next or where her next destination goes but once she moves in their new house school would be starting so it would be interesting to meet new characters and a new environment, hopefully it wouldn't be too bad and moving wouldn't be something she regrets.