𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥

ᴬ ᵍʳᵃᵖʰⁱᶜ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʸ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵉ ⁱˢ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒʷⁿ ʳⁱˢᵏ

The brunette vampire was quickly hit away, and a couple of thuds were heard that made Edgar curious on what pushed the girl away. He slowly went off the counter to see a curly haired H/c hair girl tackling the brunette one.

Edgar's eyes widened, fixated on the view he saw, before eventually picked himself up and tried to look for anything to contain Molly in the meantime.

"You" Molly struggled on Y/n's grip, her voice was visibly filled with rage and frustration at the impeccable  timing, she hated also the idea that the very girl she can't be, was now tackling her, that her very own rival: her own nemises gained the upper hand in this tackled fight.

Her nails were sharper than ever and it was digging in her skin deep, but Molly's nails kept scratching on the S/n girl's  hands leaving thin scars that ached after a few seconds it was imprinted on her. Both eyes were yellowish, with hints of red surrounding it, except the brunette's eyes were filled with rage, at one point you could feel the heat of her glares, its like she was about to produce fire from her eyes and lazer was about to come out to burn you.

Molly kept blabbering as she struggled at her position, "Stupid bitch!" She swore, further tryingto intimidate the H/c haired girl, or even to try to get a reaction out of her, to make her upset, to make her look upset yet Y/n in the meantine didn't want to hurt anyone which made her loose grip on the vampire that made Molly tackle her instead, with Molly on the high end it was her time to dig her nails deep into the now paler S/t skin. She was about to take her nails to scratch Y/n everywhere just wanting to express her envy over her and Abigail combined.

Thats until a metal clank was heard and Y/n looked around on who hit the brunette, it was Edgar, "We should tie her" he wasted no time into getting up and trying to find duct tape around the house which made Y/n stand up and bring the girl to a chair and waited for Edgar. Y/n looked at her arm to see faint scratches that were thin yet reallt red, it was aching and soon enough the red started going dark with it dripping from where it was. Y/n sat down on a nearby flat surface staring at the bleeding wound creating a face of pain as it was aching so she looked around to find a way to stop the mild bleeding, the bleeding wasn't extreme to the point she could die from blood lost, it was just a few droplet of blood coming out, thin lines are dripping off from her arm. With no time to loose she went to grabe a clean kitchen towel to roll over her arm for the blood to still go through the cloth slightly, that's until a short scream was heard which made Y/n quickly run to the room where Edgar went. 

There stood a boy behind him, his eyes were yellow and outlines of red were around it, "Hello Y/n" he had his arm around Edgar's throat, while Edgar gave him a dirty looking look he still couldn't breathe around his grip and had his hands clenching tightly on to the latter boy's arm around him. "Jared" Y/n called quietly, "Y/n, I really liked you, and David does too, they all adore you, but as much as they do I won't let you leave this house hurting Molly like that" Jared spoke, his voice was serious, scary even as it gave shivers to Y/n on how eerie he spoke, on how threatening he sounded; along with his unreadable expression you couldn't tell what he was thinking. "You are not part of the original plan, in fact you're getting in the way" he sternly and coldly said as he stood back with Edgar still in his grip, Y/n perked up at him with curiosity, "Then if I wasn't part of your plan then let me and Edgar go, we aren't a part of this" Y/n furrowed her eyebrows, she didn't know what he was talking about, what plan? 

"You are now" Jared was about into Edgar went Y/n quickly ran to tackle the two of the floor, it was enough for the three to fall separately on the room, with Edgar quickly getting up and running out of the room and Y/n holding Jared down, he too was struggling with her pinning her down, "Edgar!" Y/n screamed, signalling the Frog brother to get something to temporarily hold the vampire down, "Don't make me hurt you too" Y/n looked back at the boy, "Don't make me hurt you too, David wouldn't want you to be in pieces" Jared manage to press his long nails on the cloth of Y/n, making the wound bleed more and for the cloth to slowly become even more red, the aching of her wounded arm and the sharp nails of Jared made Y/n tear up on how painful it felt, eventually letting go off him and touching her arm that was even badly wounded. 

"You gotta go" Jared stood up towering as the H/c haired girl held her bleeding arm tightly, without being able to think of a way to escape since the bleeding was getting worse so she crawled backwards till she eventually was outside of the room and took her chance to stand up and open the door across the room where she previously was. It was a bathroom she went in and decided to hop into the bathtub and closed the curtains, she knew she was gonna get discovered but her plan was to tackle Jared before he opens the curtains and gets to her. 

She could see the slight silhoutte of Jared before sounds of him crying and two silhouttes were now in the room, Y/n was too distracted holding her arm she didn't take the chance to open the curtain and look who it was. She decided to take off the cloth to see the once thin scratches grow somewhat wide and blood was definitely pouring out the center. Y/n was faint at the sight so she closed the wound with the soaked towel and finally took the chance to open the curtain to see Edgar sitting besides the sink and Jared on the floor with a wooden stick through his chest. 

Edgar was breathing heavily, smoke emitted from the body before the color of the boy started to fade and Edgar watched the whole scene, with sweat dripping from his forehead, meanwhile Y/n looked at Jared before looking back at Edgar and then scanned the room. She tried getting out of the tub which got the attention of Edgar who was still shock yet a feeling of being proud on slaying his first vampire felt satisfying for some odd reason, he was finally considered a vampire hunter for real now. 

Edgar helped Y/n get up and made her sit nearby the sink as he stood up to look through the shelves to look for a first aid kit, which he quickly spotted and opened it on the floor before scattering the items on the groun trying to look for the alcohol. He quickly took off the cap of the container and gently tried to get Y/n's arm and taking off the cloth he gave a disguted look, "Sorry" Y/n randomly brought up, "It's fine we'll patch it up" Edgar got the alcohol, "No I mean I'm sorry I got mad at you, I shouldn't have gotten mad" the girl frowned which made the Frog brother stop his actions and look at the girl, "Hey, I'm sorry too. I was just arrogant" Edgar's voice softened, his usual forced deep touch-guy voice faded into a softer one, "This is gonna hurt" he added before pouring it all over the wound which made Y/n move her arm in pain yet Edgar kept a grip on it steady making sure that the cleaning alcohol cleans the wounds before getting a bandage from the first aid and began wrapping Y/n's hand. "Thanks" she bit her cheek still in agony. 

"I think I should thank you" his voice started appearing once again before sitting besides her and continued wrapping the cloth, it was quiet for a minute but the two enjoyed it, "I should've just listened to you and left Molly and Jared alone." Edgar's voice toned down once again, the two enjoying their peace, "I should've just said it properly" Y/n admitted before taking a cigarette out of her pocket and was about to put it on her lip before Edgar took it and threw it across the room, "I thought you quitted" his voice sounded like a parent scolding a child, "I did, sorry It became a habit when I was with.." Y/n paused forgetting that Edgar doesn't know that she was with David. "With?" Edgar questioned and the girl hesitantly replied, "With David. I'm sorry you had to see me that way" the girl referred to her vampire form, "Don't like your new style by the way" Edgar commented which made the two smile and just stay in the bathroom, which just the two of them talking and enjoying their moment. "Heh, it's just a phase anyways" Y/n started using the edge of her palm to begin wiping her face before sniffing and looking out the only window of the home.

"We need to swim after all of this" She reminded once again which made the Frog brother chuckl loudly to all the times she begged that they all need to try swimming in the beach, "It's still to swim somewhere in the afternoon, when the sun is setting" he suggested. The two quietly sat there, not doing anything instead just looking on the floor, processing everything that was happening and talking about generic topics they would talk about. Not wanting the moment to end they didn't get up so it wouldn't last.

"Then we should eat ice cream again, then stay in the base, read comics in the afternoons" Y/n narrarated wishing that everthing was just over.