𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩

"𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐓, 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔?" David quietly hummed; the atmosphere of the room went dark, felt dark, it felt serious. Y/n nervously sat on a nearby seat as David continued sitting on the same chair he sat on earlier. "You have a lot of questions" David stated, Y/n's eyebrows raised up slightly but remained silent. "Well" David lifted up both of his arms, "Question away" his gesture with both of his arms seemed like he was asking for an open hug. 

The girl stood in her seat with a concerned expression, not knowing what to exactly question him in the first place nor knowing what kind of questions he wanted from her. He chuckled as if he read her mind and stood up, "Remember all those dreams?", her heart dropped at the mention of it, "It was real?" Y/n quickly responded, "Smart girl" he grinned, "Why did you pretend it was a dream?", "What would you do if you found out we were vampires when you were vampire hunting with your friends?" David retorted.

Y/n went silent thinking about it for awhile before looking back at David understanding somewhat why they had to lie to her, she knew she would've done the same if she was David. "Well thank you for giving me an experience then" Y/n just politely thanked him, "Can I leave now?" S/n oddly brought up, "You have more questions" David pointed out, "What happened, earlier, when I blacked out, because I know that you were also the one who guided me back home.", "You got hungry, and they saw it all" David vaguely mentioned, "Who saw it?" Y/n questioned, "Edgar and Alan" David grinned, Y/n started piecing everything up, she came to the conclusion she must've eaten somebody up and the brothers witness her, she flutter her eyes in disbelief, she was now an official half-vampire nonethless showed the lack of control she has for herself as a vampire, "So afterwards you took me home?" Y/n looked up at David whom just stared back at her but it was enough to reassure her that he did. It took awhile for her to process this, she was now a murderer, a vampire on the loose, and she tried so hard to push her memory to the limit, trying to recall if she had any hidden memories of her blackout.

"What did you do to Michael? That wine you gave him, you gave that to me last night I just can't remember it" Y/n figured it out, "Yeah, actually" David snickered, "What was it? It makes you a vampire right?" S/n stood up, she was starting to pick up the pieces. David was still quiet, "But why me?" the teenager continued questioning the platinum blonde boy, "Because you're family now" David walked away from the hideout and left Y/n to her thoughts.

What could she do, the Frog brothers were probably on the hunt for her  after witnessing her eat someone on the way home, subconsciously. Furthermore she didn't want to harm anyone in her family and she was put into bad terms with her mother again, she didn't have friends so what is there to loose? Though she wouldn't precisely trust the boys since they turned her into this the first place it was nice that she was still considered a family, and that despite they saw everything she went through they still considered her joining them.

"We're just a bunch of runaways, with no homes. Like you." David spoke he was near the exit of the hideout, "So you should join us, we'll treat you like a little sister", Y/n couldn't think of a better opportunity, maybe she didn't mind being a vampire it's not like her life would've gone better if she wasn't a vampire either, or at least that's what she thought so.

She lost everything but to her it seemed like being a vampire was an invitation to be with David, and his family. There was nothing better than that thought.

David smiled, this time it was soft, there was nothing mischevious about it, it was genuine joy and a heartwarming smile. "Your bed is there"  David pointed at a particular spot on the cave, he poitned at a rusty pillar, afterall the cave hideout was a spot where a hotel used to be. Y/n peaked at the pillar and it revealed into another hallway, though the walls were rough since it was still a cave.

The girl furthermore walked into the empty hall till she eventually reached a room with a curtain covering it, inside it was much more bigger, like a luxury hotel suite of some sort, though rusty you could still make out the details, some of the trims of the pillars and and empty window frames that are combined with the rocks of the cave.  There was a base of a bed, it looked like there was an attempt for it to be cleaned but some of the dirt was already embedded to the wood and became one. The comfortable somewhat big pillows that were on top of the bed along with the blankets made up for it.

Once you enter the room if you look to your left there was a brand new modern vanity mirror there, along with a somewhat tall dresser, then to the right were random objects that seemed new as well, items like electric guitars and scattered posters, bookshelves with some books in it for display. Out of all the rooms in the whole area this seemed like the only somewhat neat area. Y/n pondered if the boys bought all of these things for her or was it just originally their old things they never bothered to use and instead just furnish this whole room for her. Whatever it was it made her smile at the thought, afterall its the thought that counts; that they put effort into making her a room. 

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇/𝐂 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏, with no where to turn but to accept the fact that she'll be in a family full of vampires. Afterall she was on the run from the Frog brothers who caught her biting someone earlier when she blacked out going home, she didnt have any friends either to turn to, nor a family. This was her only family.

She turned to the side to look at her vanity that had an open bright lamp that was reflecting on the mirror. She was staring at it wondering what will happen to her life from now on, how would she live like this. 

These thoughts made her sympathize with Ken somewhat, because from now on she would feel how he feels, relying on eating on any animals. Albeit if there was anything she could blame it was David for making her this way, for no absolute reason, but like mentioned before whether she was a half-vampire or human nothing would've changed except for her eating lifestyle, she was sure David would've still taken her in as a human, however she theorized that maybe the reason why David wanted her to convert into a vampire is so that they all could remove all the temptations of trying to take a bite of her, which little does she know she had it correct, it was to remove the obstacle of trying to take a bite of her.

But the feeling of being a vampire along with them somewhat gave her a little bit comfort, since they would know how she would exactly feel and that they would be there to guide. 

Y/n ended the day with a smile on her face, at least from the rough few days she had she somewhat good something good in the end, a bunch of people who would accept her as family, and already treat her as one before even inviting her to the family. 

She closed her eyes knowing she was safe now, she didnt have to worry about avoiding her mother when she went home nor worry about Edgar and Alan looking for her knowing what she had become.