𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘱𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐖𝐄, their mouths slightly open as they were amazed. They eventually followed Y/n and looked at their surroundings, The boys had no words to exchange as they look at the view below them. "This is cool." Y/n perked up the boys silently agreed as the look at the view. "You get more breeze here." she leaned on one of the railings of the tower and took in the air; though it was little.

Y/n once again swept the sweat off from her shoulders as she look at the view of the beach and the boardwalk, though it was a little far. Edgar and Alan opened a trap door that leads to stairs and decided to go downstairs, Sam followed afterwards and Y/n stayed behind.

With the minimum light coming from the open trap door they made the most of it by touching was was around till Sam saw a familiar door, "Hey look, this is the sealed door a the other side." Sam touched the door. It had the same designs and carvings like the other side, but unlike this one it wasn't sealed, it seemed like the other side was the only one sealed with some form of concrete. Edgar held the doorknob and began wiggling it. Edgar then ran backwards and slammed the door with the side of his body to open the door.

Some of the wooden door pieces got stuck and the door was broken in half though you could still move it around. Edgar opened the remaining working door and light came through to brighten up the room. It was empty, it seemed like it really was a work in process though it was immediately covered up. The sound got the attention of Y/n though and she went down to see the mess the boys made.

"𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊." Alan proposed, "But it's hot there, can't we take a quick break?" Y/n frowned as she went down the stairs, "No, he's got a point. We should work, we can take a break later." Edgar stated which made Y/n scratch her head and follow the boys back to the attic to clean up the place. "Ever got a big wound?" Sam brought up and went beside Y/n. 

"Why suddenly ask?" Y/n chuckled, "Nothing. Kind of tripped off the stairs earlier and a foot accidentally stepped on a shardd." Sam described which made Y/n look at his in disbelief, "Really?" she smiled, "Really." He looked at her back, "Ouch." Y/n shook her head as she couldn't bare the feeling of being stabbed by a glass shard on her feed. "Pretty gross." Sam added, "I'm surprised you aren't limping." Y/n continued cleaning the windows. "I guess I got used to it the whole morning. Or maybe I'm just really strong." Sam gave a cheeky smile. 

"What are you? Superman?" Y/n dropped the soaked rag and began attempting to open the lock once again. "Here, let me get that." Sam dropped his soaked rag as well and opened the window for Y/n. He opened it with ease and look at Y/n with a open smile, "Maybe I am superman." he picked up his rag and gave one last smile to Y/n before walking away.

Sam seemed like a genuinely nice guy, and made Y/n think that she doesn't really know Sam personally despite them hanging out throughout the weekend along with everyone else. Unlike Sam's brother Michael; Y/n couldn't dechiper Sam yet. She couldn't predict what he would say, or what emotions he felt, or what he was thinking, or his tiny mannerisms. Y/n manage to learn a lot with Michael despite them hanging out for 2 nights or so. Michael was a quiet observer, who thinks too much and keeps his thoughts to himself which makes him always leave people hanging. By this, Michael won't hestitate to leave you if he finds something that peaks his interest, he won't say anything but he isn't mean by doing this, it's just it feels like he sometimes forgets that he should be saying something before leaving.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, the friends was busy the whole day and they promised to take a quick 30 minute break but the four of them ended up falling asleep on the couch of the attic. Y/n leaned on Sam's shoulder and Edgar was leaning on Sam's shoulder as well, while Alan leaned on hi's brother's shoulder.

The whole morning they did nothing but talk and work; switching from the attic to the second floor and cleaning the two rooms at the same time. The attic didn't need any patch work so they only had to polish the place clean, albeit the second floor need more work. However the pieces of wood and concrete and rocks were thrown out they still needed to clean the windows and scrub the floors and furnitures they will use. Then afterwards they can relax in their new base. They didn't need to clean the first floor since the ballroom of the area wasn't needed, and they mostly wanted to hangout with the newly discovered attic and watch tower the most.

At this point the sun was setting and the four began to wake up when the skies were blue. They all slowly got up with Edgar immediately moving away from Sam before Sam could fully process what was happening. "What happened?" he groaned and lifted himself into a more comfortable position; Alan in the other hand looked at his wrist to look at the time. "It's 6PM." he rested his hand and stood up to look at attic once more. "I think we all fell asleep when we agreed for that 30 minute break." Y/n got up as well. "That was awhile ago 4PM, we've been sleeping for hours." Edgar's voice was husky, parched, and lacking water.

"Come on it's not that bad." Y/n got up and stretched, "We should eat before going home." Y/n brought up, "What about dinner?" Alan questioned, "It's fine, just tell your parents you ate or something. Come on, let's eat." Y/n went downstairs to grab the plastic bag that was left untouched; it was filled with snacks, sweets and drinks so Y/n brought it up to see the boys were about to go down. "Where are you going?" Edgar questioned, "To eat." Y/n scratched her head as she held the plastic, "We can eat at the dining table." Edgar proposed, "Actually the rooftop seems like a good idea." Sam agreed as if he read Y/n's mind about proposing about eating in the roof.

The Frog brothers look at each other before then shoving Sam's shoulder slightly and going outside the window. The idea of sitting in a majestic royal dining table got the best of the two brothers which made them really bothered when their other two friends wanted to eat in the rooftop. But at the end their anger went away as Y/n passed the plastic bag to everyone for them to choose their pick. 

In the end everyone leaned their backs on the inclined roof as they ate their snacks and look at the stars. Their sodas were opened and rested besides them as they quietly ate and took in the peaceful scenario. Eating quietly wasn't awkward for them since they all wanted to enjoy the tanquility and nature, better yet the chilly breeze they lacked earlier. They all ate slowly knowing that after they ate they were going to separate and go home once again. And for some reason everytime the four friends sepearate they are always quiet for no particular reason, maybe because it was hard for them to say goodbye to each other, or maybe they knew they were going to see each other the next day anyways. Or maybe just the idea of separating didn't fit them since they want to continue more on their endeavors.

Whatever it may be, their silence while spending their last moments together before separating and going home could be a silent cry on all of them not wanting to go home and wanting to do more, and explore with everyone.

Y/n rested her head as she looked up at the stars once last time before the memory became blurry.