𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

"𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄" Y/n cursed once more as she looked around the whole boardwalk, she began sweating getting nervous that she couldn't spot any of her friends, wishing and hoping nothing horrible occured to them. 

The overwhelmed Y/n began putting both of her hands to the roots of her hair from her foredhead as she looked around the boardwalk in a circle, there wasn't a sign of anyone  she knew. Her frustration was fixed with worried thoughts and pessimistic fantasies on what everyone encountered, but still hoped for the best of everyone's safety. 

After speeding up her pace to go into another circle around boardwalk she bumped into four familiar figures, "Edgar? Alan?" Y/n flinched once she realized who she bumped into, "Y/n? What happened?" Edgar questioned, "Where the hell were you?" Y/n crossed her hands as she scolded the two, "We had dinner" Molly answered for the brothers, "What the hell?" Y/n looked away and scoffed in frustration, "Why what's wrong?"Alan questioned, "You all got distracted that's what happened" Y/n sarcastically gestured, "What?" Edgar spoke not getting her sarcasm, "Okay you know what let's talk about this later, we need to find Sam" Y/n spoked hurriedly, and in a irritated tone, "Why?" Edgar squinted his eyes, "What do you mean why? We already found him, but since you two got distracted one of us had to look for you two and now Sam is gone with the guy" Y/n explained.

This made Edgar's eyes slightly widen at the realization which made him look at everyone behind him, "Find Sam Emerson now" Edgar commanded which made everyone nod and go around boardwalk, "You know we would've found him right now if you didn't get distracted" Y/n frankly spoke with the truth stinging Edgar, "Hey look we didn't want to upset Molly's offer" Edgar perked up his excuse as he waved his hands around, sounding irritated as well, "Oh yeah Molly of course, let's prioritze Molly!" Y/n sarcastically remarked once more before Edgar waved her off. Molly in the other time smirked at her work in trying to break the two off before going in her own way to look for the missing Emerson.

Edgar tried to explain himself before Y/n turned around, frustrated, "You know, let's just talk about this later, right now we need to focus about Sam, I can't find him everywhere and this is my second time going around boardwalk" the girl explained before walking away, deciding to leave boardwalk with her subconcious-self directing her to walk home not wanting to deal with the argument anymore nor the mission. 

She didn't want to release her frustrations to anyone not wanting to personally attack anyone because of her mixed feelings of the situation, so she began walking away boardwalk without thinking straight. She didn't want to see Edgar, nor Alan nor the cousins at the moment.

Groups of people that left the boardwalk along with her continued talking despite some of them staring at her feeling her fury. She hugged herself ever so tightly while her eyebrows slightly meet in the center; each step was a light thump on the rough rocky road.

Her thoughts were clouded with angry fantasies on what she would say to Edgar and nonethless Molly, nevertheless half of her thoughts are trying to cease and calm down her impolite concepts. With her sight blinded with her wrath she didn't really realize she made it far enough from boardwalk, she walked fast enough to even realize she was already near home, just a few more turns and she would seek her house. However the teenager didn't even realize she could turn and just go home and let the other people in the team down, mostly Sam. Y/n doesn't want that even if she realizes that she's near her home.

As soon as she clicked back into reality she slowed down her fast pace and untangled her crossed arms that covered her chest for warmth moreover comfort. Once she registered how far she'd come she debated if she should turn home or go back in boardwalk, not that she saw Sam outside of boardwalk anyway. 

She took another stepped but accidentally tripped which caused her to hit her cheek on the bumpy road; soon after a scratched appeared and even a tiny scar that started bleeding from it, she cursed at herself then picked herself up to brush off the dirt of her clothes. Now was a good excuse to go home, her whole cheek was numb, nonetheless red and slightly bleeding, but as each second came by the bleeding started expanding which caused the girl to groan at her clumsiness.

As she sat down to clap her dusty hands she saw something shine in her eyes, it was someting silver, she got up and went close to it to reveal a black and silver watch that was beeping with a broken lock, she realized it was Sam's loose watch. 

The girl looked at the residence in front of her, to see it was abandoned. Fear came over her hoping that Sam just dropped his watch and went home or went somewhere else, hoping that it wasn't this abandoned unkown location.