𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰

"𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄? Edgar leaned towards Ken

"𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄? Edgar leaned towards Ken. The four friends decided to visit Ken at the hospital after he found out about Y/n's telephone number through her sister Megan who was going around the city and visited a friend in the hospital. Ken informed Y/n on the things he remember on the night he disappeared which made her quickly contact the others to meet up.

Y/n was sitting on a sofa while going through magazines she saw besides Ken's bed whilst the the brothers were interrogating Ken. Sam in the other hand was sitting besides Y/n; relaxed on his seat as he listens to the brothers talking towards the raven haired bedridden greaser.

"Are you deaf? I said yes! i'm sure." Ken was getting frustrated with the brothers. "We were driving at night then I just recall all of us drinking to a parked location and that's all I remember. And I know that all of my friends also drank and had gone missing." Ken made his palm rest on his forehead, exhausted with the back and forth responses.

Ken called the group to come and visit him because he does recall his friends going missing the same time he did, and up till this day they haven't been found which made him consider if they too become vampires, and if so; he wanted the group to stop them before they become permanent vampires since he knows his friends isn't that wise as he is, and not only that but so that the missing cases don't raise up caused by his troublesome friends.

Edgar's face relaxed as he walked away from the end of the hospital bed to start pacing around the large hospital room, pondering. Alan stood back with his hands crossed, thinking as well. "Then how did you all become vampires?" Edgar stopped and looked at Ken with an expression filled with suspicion. "I don't know!" Ken shrugged off. Edgar started pacing back and forth once again, "That doesn't make any sense!", "Well none of this does." Ken rolled his eyes. "If you weren't bitten how were you all able to drink vampire's blood!" Edgar stopped once more to point at him.

"How do you not remember anyone you encountered that night?" Edgar frantically ranted, "He did say he was drinking." Y/n placed the magazine down to her lap. This commente made the Frog brothers look at her with interest, "So that means, the blood could be in the." Sam joined in but didn't continue it as everyone else seemed to widen their eyes at the realization, "Where did you buy that alcohol?" Alan went besides Ken as he slowly looked up at the brother who towered him. "I never said I drank alcohol did I? I said I was drinking!" Ken groaned, "When you word it that way and say the word 'Drinking' how could we not misinterpret it to you drinking alcohol." Alan spat back, irritated as well.

"So what then?" Edgar came closer and put both palms on Ken's hospital bed and leaned in forward, "So what?" Ken turned his head at the other brother across him, "So what drink?" Edgar took off his hands on the bed once more getting impatient for no particular reason, he just didn't appreciate Ken. "I don't recall." he had a sour face once more as if he gotten a headache. "Do you at least know the last place you guys parked in?" Sam questioned stnading up to go at the opposite side where Alan stood, "No." Ken relaxed his tense shoulder and softened his face at the sight of Sam knowing he was more calmer than the brothers.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒, 𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒/𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐀, though it was a long walk till they go back they still did it anyways so that they can gather their thoughts. As they were midway from going back Y/n realized they were walking pass a flower field, the same flower field she recalled when David took her on a ride. She still couldn't figure out if it were all a dream or reality.

"How are we gonna find Ken's friends that became vampires?" Sam brought up which made the brothers look at him the at each other, "Ken wasn't really useful so we have to take this investigating to our own hands." Edgar suggested, "And how do we do that?" Y/n joined in; the boys went silent.

"Look we can't just give up and waste anymore time." Sam brought up from behind everyone, "He's right, if Ken's friends become permanent vampires missing cases will raise up." Y/n added with hands on her pocket. Unlike the other day where she wore a dress she felt like she should just stick into wearing clothing that won't get her dress stuck into certain places such as the door.

"How many friends did he say he had?" Edgar stopped and turned behind him to look at Emerson and S/n. "4. In total they're 5." Y/n replied back, she could never forget the boys who taunted her of course, there weren't much of them eitherway so it wasn't hard to remember the number of boys in his group.

"Do you know how they look like?" Sam questioned, "A bit." Y/n replied and they proceeded walking, "There is this tall boy, he had dyed platinum hair and his natural brown hair to his roots. He acts tough and acts like the leader of the group I think. He's scrawny." she explained, "There's this short boy, he really looks like a 4th grader out of everyone, I think he's the youngest, he has dark brown hair and eyes," Y/n paused as she tried recalling the two other boys, "The two last boys seem like twins, they look similar yet different? They have dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes." Y/n finished which made everyone look at each other, "If that's the case, you'll be the one navigating the boys. To see if it's them or not." Edgar explained, "What if they're all the way to the next city from Santa Carla?" Sam worriedly exclaimed yet had a nonchalant face. "They won't. Because if they were all near Santa Carla and Ken decided to walk to the neighbourhoods because he was hungry these guys would be hungry too." Alan explained, "Which means they'll go to the nearest place from where they woke up." Edgar added, "And how do we know that? I mean its been 2 days they've gone missing. And they could've already left while Ken was fighting us on the 3rd day they were gone." Y/n retorted which had a point. "Doubt it." Edgar scoffed, "How so?" Y/n lifted up her brows with a playful look, "Insticts." Edgar cockily declared which made Y/n chuckle, Sam laughed at them mockingly though Edgar didn't take it personal as usual.

"So tonight then what's the plan?" Y/n dangled side to side as she walked, "Nothing, find the boys within the crowd of Santa Carla. "That we're taking shifts. Since our folks want us to help them guard the shop tonight since we haven't been doing it for a couple of days we can go first in the shift while you two are at the base." Edgar informed and stopped once again to fully face behind him, "Which means, you two get to have a shift together. And we have a shift together", "So we're going to wait at the base while you to do your shift? And when it's our turn, you two will wait?" S/n repeated to examine if she was in the correct page as everyone was.

"And take a nap. Yes." Edgar confirmed and turned back walking to the side ways of the road as the friends took their time to walk back with each friend, with each and everyone one of them trying to thinks of all the concepts, scenarios, and plans they would have later night.