𝘌𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘/𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐀𝐑 made it back to the Emerson household, the Emerson brothers were surprised to see Y/n looking like someone familiar, like one of David's goons. "Hey" Emerson greeted the girl he hasn't seen for awhile, "You doing good?" Y/n greeted, "I think I should be asking you that, you going through a phase?" He joked which made Y/n giggle and playfully hit his shoulder before looking at Michael, "Glad you're safe" he gave a smile to the S/n girl, "I'm glad too" Y/n smiled back before walking out to form a circle for the group of friends.

"Alright we need to attack tonight" Edgar whispered, "Jared and Molly are working with the vampire that bit your brother" he continued, "And they just informed them about what is happening, Y/n told me that the boys are not expecting anyone, so we can attack now that they're vulnerable", "How are we suppose to find them?" Sam questioned, but before the Frog brother could answer the huddled up group broke up when they heard a door creak open which made everyone look to see who it was.

It was Mrs. Emerson, Lucy who walked and looked at everyone back before giving them a smile, "Oh hello, do you remember Max?" Lucy widened the door for the other guy to walk in to reveal the familiar looking guy that they all have encountered before. Y/n felt like she heard that name several times today, and even Edgar who heard it from Molly, and the girl could hear his thoughts.

Y/n remembered the boys talking about what Max was asking, what was he asking for from them? "I think you guys remember Max from the Video store I work in" Lucy took off her shoes and changed into indoor footwear, this statement made Y/n connect some dots.

The Video store, that's where the boys took her and they said they were going to speak with someone as long as she doesn't go in, was this the guy who they were talking to? Did he ask something from the boys when they visited him? So many questioned made Y/n confused but she does know that this was the Max that the boys talked about earlier. "Why don't you guys go to your room to play there, me and Max want to have a dinner... Peacefully this time" Lucy chuckled and tried her best to be polite about it. Everybody hesitantly went upstairs feeling a sense of ease that lingered in the air that they left once they made it to the second floor.

"Come on we need to sneak out now if we wanna finish this" Edgar told everyone, and whispered trying his best not to be heard from downstairs, Y/n was suppose to debate when a window broke in the floor which got the attention of everyone. "What's that" Alan stated as Michael look back at the group before looking at the door of the room where the broken glass was heard.

"What was that?" Lucy was peaking at the stairs, hearing the commotion as well before Max gently took her shoulder and began guiding her away from the stairs, "Why not some music?" Max laughed as he looked for the radio and opened it for a song to play. Stayin' Alive by Bee Gees echoed throughout the room which made it harder to hear things. 

Even the group upstairs flinched at the sudden loud music that played, "Is there a party down there" Edgar complained but his voice was mostly covered by the music, "Hold on" Michael mumbled, luckily everyone heard his statement as he slowly opened the door, "Hello Michael" a voice made Michael's heart drop at the sight on who it was, David. Michael was pounced on to the point David manage to break a door of a room and the two landed in there, with a loud crash but with the music you couldn't really hear if they landed. The group looked at the room where Michael got pounced on with shocked expressions but before they could go after David more boys came out of the room where glass was heard. 

Everyone screamed and decided to split up, Y/n and Same going to a room, and with the Frog brothers going into the bathroom. 

"This is my kind of music" Max slightly danced which made Lucy giggle all flustered as she poured whine, "Are you sure we need it to be this loud?" she too was slightly swaying side to side dancing to the beat of the music, "Of course, that way you'll feel the music more" Max chuckled to himself which made Lucy politely nod since she noticed that he was having fun and she didn't want to ruin the mood so easily on the start of the night.