𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴?

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄, with Michael being first as he was the much older brother and adult one who can tackle anyone if it were an intruder. As he crouched his way down the stairs he was greeted with the lights open in the first floor, but no one on sight before two figures jumped on him which was enough to make Michael flinch and hug the wall behind him.

It was Edgar and Alan with nerf guns, filled with holy water. As soon as Sam saw this from the top of the stairs he quickly ran down the block his brother, "Stand away, Sam" Edgar said as he shakily held the nerf gun, "He's still my brother, guys, come on." Sam begged to the Frog brothers. "How do we know he won't eat us." Edgar shifted in his spot, "Well he's my brother, and he knows you guys, you'll be find." Sam quickly went down the stairs to talk to Alan and Edgar. "How do we know you're not bitten" Edgar squinted his eyes as he started aiming the nerf gun towards Sam. "Because youu can shoot that on me and I wouldn't be damaged." Sam frankly spoke, "You've got a point" Edgar retreated his gun which convinced his brother to do the same. "Besides you smell like garlic" Edgar walked passed the blonde boy and tried to look around the house.

Sam started smelling his shirt after Edgar's statement, "is that all? Is your brother the only vampire here, or he has other visitors" Edgar started scouting out the whole first floor, "Yeah guys, it's just him" Sam sighed and looked at the two, "How can we turn him back to normal?" Sam immediately questioned, "Well we kill his creator." Alan explained taking the copy of 'Vampires everywhere' comic and opening it towards Sam. "It's the only way he'll go back to fully human" Edgar added. Sam looked at his brother with Michael hearing his thoughts.

"It's David" Michael spoke as he angrily walked towards the door to grab his shoes and head outside the house, "Michael!" Sam shouted as he watched his older brother walk away from the house, with nothing but a leather jacket to keep him warm which was in the coat stand nearby the door as well. 

"Are you just gonna let him walk away like that?" Edgar questioned Sam, cowering behind the door, "Well he'll be fine, I know my brother, he can control himself, he won't hurt anyone." Sam tried convincing the two, not wanting to follow his brother to where ever he was heading to. "Well we know what happened to Ken right? Even he couldn't control himself." Edgar commented, "He'll be fine, is there a way to temporarily make my brother eat something else so he wouldn't go crazy and try to kill us?" Sam quickly shut the door when he noticed his brother wasn't going back, fueled by anger without even telling the three why he was frustrated.

"Well.." Edgar thought about it as he quickly tried scrolling through the pages of the comic book to find advice on how to prevent it,

𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊, with only one thing on his head, finding David.

As he angrily scanned through the crowds of boardwalk without anyone suspecting or noticing the wrath from his expression. He knew that David was always in boardwalk, at least at night to fetch Star and Laddie from watching the concerts that was always occuring.

All he needed was a sight of a familiar motorcycle that the lost boys owned and it was enough for Michael to know that they were around. If he couldn't spot them he'd figured to look for them on the cave he suddenly remembered where the boys stayed. 

After recalling where he was last night he also recalled the presence of Y/n , though couldn't remember much on how they interacted, and he didn't even know how she got home but either way the only thoughts he had was just to get answers on his condition. What else happened last night that made him become this way?

As he tried to make it through the crowds of people he was trying to recall the memories of the previous night in his head. Trying to remember what did happen? "David" he subconsciously spoke not realizing that he already spotted the familiar platinum blonde boy, with a mischevious grin on his face, with both hands in his black coat, "Hello, Michael" his voice was low as usual but enough for Michael to hear. 

"David, what did you do to me?" He grabbed the collar of the teenage boy, but David responded with a snicker and raised both of his hands slowly, as if surrendering. "Why don't we take you for a walk? Shall we boys?" David looked behind him for the others to have the same mischevious cocky smile on their faces. It was enough for Michael to aggressively take off his hands from the collar of David's jacket to wait for the boys to lead him to whereever they planend to go.

"Let's go somewhere, Private.. Shall we?" David whispered before giving another smile and leading the way with the boys looking at Michael, mockingly.

"What did you do to me? What's happening to me?" Michael questioned as the boys started walking out of boardwalk and towards a path that leads to a forest. Usually forest camp parties would be held there, and there would be a lot of teenagers having their own party around campfires without anyone disturbing them. 

They were always good targets when it gets to the boys, but today is different. Today was interesting for the boys and they don't mind sacrificing a bit of time and a bit of victims to see where it leads- by it- what will happen to Michael; or seeing how he acts.

Michael quietly glared at the back of their heads, his eyes piercing at their backs, and the boys could tell he was staring, in a negative manner. He just wanted an answer, waking up the next day and becoming a vampire wasn't a usual event that takes place in everyone's life, futhermore the only reason why he could've transform is because of David. Albeit nothing came in his head when he was trying to remember the past events.

He can't tell if he was bitten or was forced to drink something, "So what am I?" Michael angrily questioned once more when the boys made it to the forest, "You're a vampire, Michael" David frankily spoke as he open his arms as if asking for a hug. 

Michael just stared at his eyes to somewhat intimidate him, but David simply laughed at this response before putting his arms down and looking at the brunette brother, "Isn't it great though? You never have to grow old" David frankly spoke, "You can party all night" Marko added as the boys started circling the boy, "You wouldn't have to be afraid of anything" Dwayne went up to Michael before stepping back once again, "Can't you see?" David stopped walking and faced the Emerson, "We did you a favour here" he claimed, "We did you a favour of not being afraid of anything, the ability to live forever, to have fun" David whispered before walking away from the boy to leave him alone with his thoughts to think about it.

Michael looked below at his feet and the leaves that somewhat covered his shoes, pondering. Was it really a great idea to become a vampire? To live forever? Not having to die or get cold, or not having the fear of getting killed and that Death is around the corner and you could simply walk pass it? Was it responsible of him to just become a vampire and party forever, to celebrate everything?