𝘚𝘸𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄?" Sam questioned as the four group of friends walked out of the cinema, "We find a spot then we eat" Edgar put a hand around Sam's shoulder, the four went back to the comic store where they left their things. Y/n picked up a plastic bag filled with the junk she bought.

Sam got some plastic bags as well just filled with last minute junk before heading to the comic book store, "Come on, I know the perfect spot" Edgar took a sports bag and he and his brother went out of the crowded spot, "What are we gonna do? Camping" Sam joked and followed behind them, "That's way too many things" Sam paced up to walk alongside the brothers, "You don't get it yet, you know nothing" Edgar turned for a short while to the boy before heading to the direction once again. 

"Here" Edgar threw the bag on the empty vacant spot of the beach, there weren't many people nearby, though you could still see that it was packed. "Thought you said there weren't gonna be people" Sam put down the plastic bag on the blanket Alan put out, "He said on the afternoon" Alan retorted, "So we're early?" Sam sat down on the blanket that the Frog brother was still trying to adjust it, "Did you listen at all yesterday?" Edgar sat besides the Emerson brother and eyed him with his upset look.  

"Here, the perfect view" Edgar cut off their stare down before pointing at the nice sight of the sea, you could see some surfers trying to surf around the place, "Wow it's so perfect I just wanna kiss you right now" Sam sarcastically joked to Edgar which made Edgar scoff and Y/n and Alan laugh at the two. 

"Anyways here is the best part" Edgar unzipped the big bag that was now on his lap, it was filled with comics, "Is that our lunch?" Y/n joked, "You know what you and Sam are so funny I'm dying of laughter right now" Edgar shook his head before putting out of his comics and eventually revealing some packed food, "Come on let's eat" he announced before moving away from the picnic blanket leaving space in the center, everyone mirrored his actions and took out their food, Y/n and the Emerson boy took out a lot of junk food, "Jesus, don't you two know how to eat proper lunch or what" Edgar's voice was low, "It's the only time we won't get scolded for eating junk for lunch" Sam smiled, "Stop complaining, it's food" Y/n argued, "Whatever you should thank me for bringing real food" Edgar took out a full pack meal, "This is real food as well, dude" Y/n looked at her meal, "Whatever you two owe me one" Edgar's deep voice came back, he had a few voice cracks on the process of talking.

"Yeah we owe you raw carrots" Y/n opened one of the full meals that Edgar ordered and saw it was a salad, "You know you could've gotten a burger" Sam commented, "Shut up, I didn't know it was salad" Edgar was surprised too when he opened his meal, "I don't think this can fill up our stomach, Edgar" Y/n added before getting a plastic fork and began eating, "Yeah this isnt enough for your surfing lessons" Sam added, "Its a healthy meal suck it up" Edgar continued eating, "It taste nice anyways" the Frog brother spoke as he ate.

"Yeah for you" Sam continued eating, "Let's just order burgers for dinner then" Y/n suggested, "Oh yeah where are you gonna get the money for that" Edgar softly inquired, "I saved up by working in the diner, might as well just use it since it seems like i'm not gonna use it for anything for now" Y/n manage to say before taking another bite of the salad. "What about chicken instead?" Alan proposed, "Chicken it is then, do you wanna dine in or just eat out here" Y/n took another bite, "Maybe we should eat in the base, it's colder out here in the night" Edgar spoke calmly this time yet still having his deep raspy voice, "And yet we're still gonna surf at night time" Sam brought up, "That's because it's the perfect time, the waves would be strong enough for us to surf" Edgar debated

"Isn't that more dangerous? There is no lights and what if we get washed away" Y/n squinted her eyes as she looked up in the sky, "Try not to get pushed in the ocean by ken again and maybe you won't get washed away" Edgar shook his head disapprovingly, yet the whole group laughed, "How is Ken?" Alan randomly thought, "He's leaving Santa Carla" Y/n updated, the whole group suddenly became quiet at the thought of it, though they were left with bad impressions with Ken ever since they heard what happened between Y/n and him they still liked him, and finding his friends for him made them develop a sort of mutual knowledge that they were all cool with each other. "When did they leave?" Sam questioned, "I think they're leaving today, or maybe they left yesterday" Y/n finished her food before reaching to the plastic bag to look for a drink.