𝘉𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴

𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐋 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐎 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐊𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑, furthermore the rare smile of the Emerson appeared as he approached the girl. And though Star seemed a bit envious with the last scene she saw of Michael and Y/n she couldn't help but smile as well at the sight of him, she knew she couldn't be mad at him forever. "Hey." Michael awkwardly spoke as Star smiled back, it was nice talking to Michael again.

Ken and Y/n in the mean time couldn't hear their conversation and could just see them talking to each other, this made Ken snake his hands around Y/n's shoulders and move her out of the scene to go to the beach, "I have a bunch of friends nearby the shore, why don't I introduce you while your friend is talking to someone else." Ken bitterly empashize the word friend. "Yeah of course." Y/n continued drinking the cola and not minding his hand over her shoulders since she though of this as a friendly gesture. 

Eventually the two were greeted with other boys who were wearing the same leather shirts as Ken but their choice of clothes were much more different. Some of them were shirtless, some of them only wore tanktops even though it was cold night. "Hey guys" Ken got all of the boys attention, they looked at the girl with disinterest; and just looked at Ken, "Who is this, your new playmate? Grow up Ken." one of the boys teased Ken which made Ken slightly frown but hid it, he reassured Y/n to sit with him as the boys gather around a small fire they made near the shore. Y/n didn't like the boys, or at least the way they spoke didn't seem welcoming nor friendly. One of the boys started smoking which made Y/n remember about her cigarettes as well and take out her cigarette. 

"Can I?" she questioned as the boy passed the lighter to her and she lit up her own cigarette before passing is back. At least they were trying to be generous. "You smoke?" Ken looked at Y/n with widened eyes, "Yeah, when it's cold." Y/n explained before exhaling the smoke away from Ken, "Well are you?" Ken questioned, "Maybe." Y/n chuckled before holding the cigarette between her middle and pointer finger as it burns out slowly, "You shouldn't smoke it's bad for your lungs." Ken then was about to take his leather jacket to give it to Y/n before one of his friends perked up, "Hey Ken since the baby you're trying to babysit can smoke how come you can't?"

Everyone then laughed in a mocking way as if they look at Ken as a weak person, Ken stayed silent with a unreadable expression on his face, yet it seemed like it was a mixture of anger and sadness. "Come on Ken, just smoke once." one of his friends offered a lit cigarette to him while looking at their other buddies to mockingly laugh again. Y/n put one of her hands to Ken's chest and shaking her head, "You don't need to do it if you don't want to." she knew that the moment that Ken said he didn't want her to smoke she knew he was a type of guy who woulnd't want to smoke and would never smoke in the first place. Albeit it wasn't enough to convince Ken and he hesitantly snatched the cigarette from his friend's hands and put on a tough guy persona with his face by making it stiff and with his eyebrows furrowing as he put the cigarette between his mouth.

𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐖𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 and with Y/n patting his back, the two separated from the group. After he took the cigarette he inhaled it incorrectly which made him cough it out, and while his friends make fun of him he ran away to go to the contrary direction from his group yet he was still near the shore coughing it out. Y/n already burnt out her cigarrette and hid it to her pocket to avoid littering as she patted her friend in the back. Y/n looked at Ken with pity, at the same time didn't understand why he needed to prove to his friends that he can smoke when in reality he didn't want to nor knew how to. 

"Okay! I get it, I'm weak and I can't handle crap like that!" he angrily yelled at Y/n which made he back away from him slowly with nothing in her mind but saying to herself that she was just trying to help him and if she said anything wrong to the boy. After his coughing session he wiped his mouth with his leather sleeves and spoke nothing about it, he clenched his fists tightly as he stared on the strong high tide water hitting the sand on the shore. Y/n in the other hand was trying to process Ken, he was the type of kid to impress others just to feel accepted which made Y/n decide if she should quit her smoking for the sake of Ken not following the footsteps she took. 

She was about to say another word till she heard faint yelling from behind coming on the boardwalk. And she saw Michael and David in company surrounding him once again; without a word Y/n quickly ran up to boardwalk to stop the fight or whatever was happening, Ken saw this and followed her as he too was curious on what was going on.

As Y/n went besides Michael the tension between him and David cooled down and David's face also slightly softened and relax at the moment Ken and Y/n arrived trying not to indicate or want to start a fight, but he didn't show any interest at the two other teenagers and just continued watchign Michael's reaction. One thing about David is that he enjoyed Michael's reaction towards him, it was fun teasing him and getting a reaction out of him thus why he likes doing what he does to Michael. "Come on Michael he was only trying to be sorry." Star convined the Emerson but Michael knew otherwise that David was not the type to apologize for his actions.

David just had his mischevious smile once more at David's angry expression, though it wasn't obviously Michael was angry his shoulders were tense and his eyebrows were slightly hollowed out. Y/n leaned on one of the wooden railings; easing up that there wasn't any fight.

"Come on Michael, How about we make it up to you; no diners involved agaain." David slowly went beside Michael and put his hand behind his shoulder and began leading him away, Star in the meantime looked at David and Michael nervously. David looked back at the other boys who chuckled and followed him, David gave another Mischevious grin towards the boys as if he's planning something for Michael. Meanwhile Y/n was forced to stick with them when she felt another grip on her shoulder to see it was Marko with another mishevious grin like David's. Ken in the other hand glared at Marko.

All of them proceeded to follow where David was headed, "Come on Michael, Let's break the rules a little bit." David let go of Michael and gave him a smile before going over the fence of a carousel and began intervening the ride by going around. Michael was hesitant but at the same time wanted to impress Star and show that he wasn't a coward so he followed, Star in the other hand just waited outside the ride to see them going around and walking slowly. Y/n thought it looked fun as well and followed soon after and Ken followed as well since he's been following Y/n like a lost puppy.

"Enjoying yourself?" A voice came from behind to see it was Marko and Paul once more, "Yeah, It's pretty fun to break the rules sometimes." she awkwardly scratches her hair with a smile, this was the only actual time she's broken the rules apart from smoking without permission or the knowledge to her sister and mother, this was the only big one she broke. 

"Well maybe you should hangout with us more than Emerson." Paul proposed, "Emerson isn't that bad." Y/n laughed and defended as she continued walking around and around, "Is that so?" Paul had a smug smile, "Yeah." Y/n started fiddling with one of the polls till something got Marko and Paul's attention which made then gently push Y/n to a seat and sat besides her before Ken could take a seat. It was a tea cup seat that Y/n manage to sit upon; which made Paul and Marko sit in each side which made the seat full and left Ken standing up and held the same pole that Y/n was fiddling with.

Y/n decided to look at the direction where Paul and Marko looked at earlier, and it was a police speaking to a standing Michael Emerson and a Daviding who was slightly leaning on a horse but still shows that he was still sitting on it, just not fully.