𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥

𝐒𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃 before getting up to the top of the castle, it was cold up there, freezing. He hugged himself as he looked up at the sky to see a bunch of shadows circling the base, he knew that these were the vampires. 

A tiny silhoutte came down about to attack him when suddenly Edgar stood up and put a stake through the heart of the blonde boy and the vampire went down, frantically shrieking and screaming as the others from above screamed sounds of defeat, "Marko!" they cried, before Edgar looked at the edge of the tower to see the tiny blonde punk boy vampire fall to the rooftop and eventually through the ground besides the residence. 

Edgar and Alan was hiding within the shadows of the towel, they were hugging the sides which made sense why they weren't seen if you didn't closely look at them, "Come on they know our positions now, we need to switch positons" Edgar made Sam go down first before his brother, then eventually him, he was almost attacked by one of the boys that went down to grab them. 

They went back to the third floor where Michael and Y/n was, "Aren't you gonna help?" Edgar looked at the H/c haired girl, "I can't" she worriedly looked at him, "Why not" Alan added, "Because, it's just I can't they did so much for me" Y/n fought, "Even though they're doing this to us?" Edgar tried towering the girl, "No, I mean it's just even though It's hard" Y/n had trouble explaining, the Frog brothers didn't want to fight with her no more so they just left her own her own, "David is mine" Michael grabbed the shoulder of Edgar, "How do we know who is David?" Edgar stated, "The platinum blonde one" Michael described, "Got it," The brother noted before looking at the younger Emerson brother, "Come on, we need to go there now" Edgar pointed at the window. Sam looked at the boys before looking back at the window and sighed before opening the window. 

"You need to help me" Michael grabbed the arms of Y/n  and started bringing her to the room that leads to the top tower, "What?" Y/n weighed herself down not wanting to go with the brunette boy, "You need to get David's attention", "Michael I can't", "Y/n!" he yelled, "Sorry, It's just please, do this" he begged, his voice softened. "He's ruining my family Y/n, and since you can't hurt him the best thing you could do is just grab his attention, just please, call him" Michael begged, "I don't wanna live like a vampire, I don't want Sam to become a vampire. As long as David is dead no one will get become like this anymore" Michael persuaded, which made the S/n girl look at her shoes, putting her hands in her pockets before looking up at the ceiling, "Okay" she hesitantly agreed, she doesn't want to do this to David, though he may have a different motive when it gets to the Emerson family all he wanted to do was just protect her along with her brothers.

To give her a home when she didn't feel like home. "I'll do it" she bit the inside of her cheek and going up the stairs of the top tower, "David!" She started screaming, with the wind making her curly hair wave and hit her face several times, "David!" she called once again, "David!" which was enough for the platinum boy to go down and look at her, "Y/n!" he angrily called out, "Abigail, who is abigail" Y/n distracted th boy, the mention of the name made him stop his anger, he was about to get upset at her for being part of the group that just killed Marko. 

"Abigail" his voice softened and so his look, but as he was distracted Michael came up and flew to pounce on him, "Let's finish this" Michael had his hands on his throat, David was still trying to process everything, and he was trying to throw Michael off of him and eventually looking for a pointy tree branch, "There's nothing to finish!" David fought back before taking the upper hand and eventually putting one hand around Michael's throat and the other held on of his hands, "I don't wanna do this Michael, we can all be a happy family" David started as Michael's back was pointing into the thick sharp branch, he could feel it pointing to his spine as David started slowly pushing him towards the branch, "Join us Michael, you, me, your family, Y/n, living forever" David continued pushing Michael further to the branch, "We don't have to fight anymore" David continued