𝘙𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, though it was only a day or so that passed it felt like an enternity that she was there, mainly because the boys barely allow her to go out, saying something about resting since she needed it because she recently turned into a vampire, but even she knew it was a lie. So here she was rolling marbles towards each other, trying to make the other fall off the surface. It was bored, she barely had any books nor magazines to read and ran of cigarettes to smoke. It felt like she was really starting anew being that she was empty handed. It was morning and though her eyelids were heavy and the sun hurt her eyes being that it's brighter than before she still stayed up pondering on what she's planning in her life.

All her free time made her contemplate her life more than before, planning her future and deciding which college course she would choose, ordinary things to wonder around the age range.

She dreamt on living in places like Santa Carla, where there are entertaining places to come by with complete shops, that she has this expensive outfit she always wondered when she'll receive as a present; she imagines herself as a banker with a family of three children, spoiling them with gifts and a loving husband who respects her. She imagines her college life as going into an expensive school with a scholarship, working part-time at nearby shops, going out to parties with her rich college roommates that isn't afraid to treat her. Y/n wanted that, she planned her life ahead, she fantisized who should would meet and what she would encounter. 

At the same time in another place there was the younger Emerson brother peaking at his brother's room, watching his brother sleeping peacefully with curtains shut closed. Michael's chest went up and down slowly while Sam's thoughts just imagined what a hard life his brother has to go through with being born as a vampire, he could now share the feeling that Ken felt when he became a vampire, and though Sam wasn't the one who turned into a vampire he still shared empathy towards his brother, knowing he wouldn't enjoy the food as it would somewhat be tastless now. 

Michael had a part time job in the morning, usually its the reason why he wouldn't be around and that's why Sam wouldn't find him at home, furthermore the reason why Sam goes out a lot sin the morning since he doesnt have his brother to mess around with. Which is also why you would see the two mostly hangout at night in the boardwalk, it was the only bonding time the two had, they may not seem like it but they are closer than they seem, Sam honestly appreciates his brother and Michael cares for his  little one. Which meant that to Sam this was everything, it was a somber thought his brother was somewhat different, the atmosphere on waking up in the morning with Michael not being there would be gone since he would only wake up in the morning. It would all be different now.

He decided to go and take a visit to Ken, not only to talk to him about how to let Michael live a life as a half-vampire temporarily, but also possibly recruit him to help he and the brothers try to stop David so that his brother can turn back to normal.

Sam didn't bother to wear anything else in his casual wear, he just wore shoes then proceeded to step out the door, then proceeded to walk towards the hospital where Ken was. He knocked before walking in the hospital room to see the familiar greaser boy up and looking well, "Uh. Emerson?" he called out before continuing to shove his things in a bag, Sam carried on watching the raven haired boy's moves, "Just packing up, we're leaving today." Ken answered the question Sam had in his head, "Oh yeah, need help with that?" The blonde boy offered, "I think I'm good." he declined with a smile before continuing once again to pack, "So uh it's unusual you would visit me, alone." Ken questioned as Sam went to sit on the edge of the bed, "The thing is I just need a favor" Sam whispered with his soothing voice. 

"Help with what exactly?" Ken raised a brow but before Sam talked he already heard what his mind questioned, "So your brother is a half-vampire too?" Ken chuckled before zipping up his bag, "How- nevermind" Sam looked surprised; "What's going on? Why does it seem like there's this vampire epidemic, a lot of people are turning into a vampire." Ken asked with sincerity, being that he was genuinely confused at why it was happening recently, and frequently. "I don't know either" Sam fiddled with his hands, "Well you need to feed your brother with just animal meat, don't try to make him eat humans, don't try to make him too hungry because he'll end up having a bloodlust tantrum like what I had." the greaser listed off.