𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨

𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 was tense. The air was filled with the tension between Michael and David as everyone sat around the circular table, needless to say Michael chose to sit across David to just currently glaring at him as Star cuddles with David. Y/n on the other hand was too busy reading the menu since she was hungry from her busy first day of work though she could feel the agressiveness of both men, David and Michael.

"So Michael, tell us about yourself." David grinned which made the others smile as well as they look at Michael; even Y/n looked at him. "There's nothing much to say." Michael honestly replied which received a couple of chuckles from the other boys which threatened Michael more and respond with a glare. "What about you, David?" Michael spoke with resent yet he remained calm, "What do you think, Michael?" David replied. Michael shook his head, "Ride bikes all day?" David snickered, "You've got the bikes part right, but not at day." David grinned. It was still unusual for Y/n to talk to everyone or join the conversation since these were the boys who kept grinning and possibly follow her around for the past few days which made her uncomfortable already and now they invited her to dinner and they would pay for both her and Michael. "Tell me Michael, are you new here?" David started a new conversation, "Hey" another voice whispered at Y/n which made her jump a bit and she looked to her right to see it was the boy who gave her a ride all the way to the restaurant, Marko. Y/n smiled back at the boy, "Hey." she replied, "You doing alright?" He laughed at her which made her smile even more, "You're a little quiet" the other one chimed in, Paul. The three had a conversation among themselves as Michael and David had a passive agressive conversation.

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 with everyone interacting with each other, everyone other than Michael who was mostly silent especially when he realizes that Star actually somewhat enjoys David's company; she laughs at his jokes from time to time and the irritated Star who didn't want to see David at the moment facade faded away as everyone warmed up. That or he's overreacting when Star just wants the moment to be positive.

David was interested with Y/n who was beginning to warm up with everyone by laughing along and stealing frenchfries from the others. On top of that David enjoyed Michael's reaction towards the whole dinner; he sincerely enjoyed the sadistic thought of Michael being jealous about Star and David. To push Michael's buttons a little bit more David accidentally spilled a lemonade drink towards Michael's direction which alerted the Brunette to stand up along with Y/n who sat beside him and got little drops of the syrup textured drink; it seemed like the lemonade was mixed with honey thus the substance being sticky. It got over Michael's pants which made him uncomfortable due to the texture of the lemonade and glared at David then frantically grabbed a handful of tissues that was spotted in the middle of the circular table. The boys laughed in response and David just grinned at the brunette. Michael angrily stomped out of the restuarant without saying a word to anyone which notified Y/n to follow him as well, "Thank you for the food, sorry." she spoke as she chased for Michael; leaving the boys to chuckle to themselves and with a angry expression at David, "What?" David laughed and looked at the furious Star who was about to stand up when David already grabbed her wrists and gestured her to sit down.

"Mike." Y/n called as she saw him agressively trying to dry the lemonade stains on his denim jeans, "You alright?" Y/n approached him as he stopped in front of his parked Motorcycle, Michael faced the girl with no words to exchange and instead look off to the distance with both palms resting on his hips as he visibly chewed on his inner cheek, "We can buy you new pants." Y/n offered with an awkward smile trying to brighten up the situation, "It's fine." Michael sighed and shook his head as he walked around trying to think of what to do next. "There's this thing I heard, a midnight mall, it's like a thrift shop market filled with cheap crap we can just temporarily get you those cheap pants so you wouldn't have to wear those uncomfortable pants." Y/n offered; Michael trying not to be rude just accepted it along with a tired huff as he was about to ride his motorcycle. "We're not taking that." Y/n stated which made the confused Emerson look at Y/n, "What?" he quietly wondered, "We're going to take a taxi of course, come on, let's have fun while the night is young." Y/n referred to the fact it was only 7PM. This response made Michael sigh once more and put his hands in his pockets as Y/n walk besides him with hand in her pockets as well. "It's really far from Santa Carla, but not that far that it'll take an hour, just a few minutes or so if that's alright." Y/n explained but Michael was once again dozing off.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊 and eventually the two were greeted with another crowd just like the ones in boardwalk; as soon as they arrived Michael was immediately interested at the amount of options of clothes and accessories; the idea of trying to impress Star again with his choice of clothing came up to his mind as he got his wallet to look through the amount of money he has left. He went to a shop where it was filled with a variety of pants, some made out of leather and some were denim, some were ripped, some were neat and oversized. "Found anything interesting?" Y/n sweeped beside Michael which made the brunette look at the H/c girl and look back at his choices, "No. Not yet." He responded and walked in the shop, "What do you think? I heard this place is brand new. Only opens at midnight though since these shops are rented for the morning for a separate business." Y/n explained as she continued walking with both hands in her pocket. 

Michael was looking around-- too busy to answer the girl of course. Though Y/n didn't take his silence personally and waited for him to settle into the brand new bottoms he'll pick, "That one please." He pointed to a normal denim jeans though he was tempted to change his fashion senses for Star and was about to buy the leather jeans, but right now he just needed to change. The woman who was selling gave him a price which shocked him yet paid for it and changed into it and Y/n asked for a separate bag so that he could put his lemonade-soaked-jeans in. The jeans were made with cheap fabric and strings were popping out here and there, but for a cheap price what do you expect? 

The brunette was now in a much better mood since he was into more comfortable wear, "You seem like you can handle yourself pretty well." Michael commented as Y/n handed him a plastic bag that had his former jeans, "Really?" Y/n questioned and the two walked out of the shop, "Yeah." he responded, "Cool." Y/n chuckled and had a smile on her face which was enough to make Michael smile, "At this point I think Sam is home." he looked down as the two walk the crowded and bright streets; passing shop after shop. "Yeah, can you apologize to him? I kind of ditched on him for a new job I got and I didn't even say anything." she had a guilty look at her face and Michael looked at her, "Don't worry, he's not the type to have a grudge on those things." he reassured which made Y/n nod, "He's understanding." Michael took a glimpse on the shops and another piercing shop got his attention which made the both of them stop and look at the shop, "Is it really a good idea for you to change your fashion senses to impress Star and fit into Davids group?" Y/n nonchalantly muttered, "What?" Michael stopped his dazed state once again, "I'm not trying to fit in David's group." He defended himself, "I'm just trying to impress Star." Michael began walking again and looked at the shops, "Do you think they have anything expensive here?" Michael questioned, "Yeah they have some shops here that are legit brands that are actually pricey." Y/n replied and followed the Emerson who sped up his pace, "I think I need to give Star a gift to apologize for my sudden outbreak earlier." Michael looked at shop after shop, "What are you gonna get her?" Y/n mumbled, "Well.." He pondered for a moment and stopped at his steps once more trying to focus on what to buy Star, "What do you think?" Michael questioned, "I think flowers would be just romantic and fine. Buying jewellry or expensive clothing is too much unless you're a rich millionare, and if you are a millionare please buy me things as well while you're at it." Y/n snickered which got Michael playfully rolling his eyes with a slight smile forming on his face, "So flowers?" He brought back the topic, "Sorry, and yeah flowers." Y/n faked a cough then followed him.