𝘠𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘦 ,𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮

𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, his idea was to lure this twin out of the boardwalk to prevent anymore getting in danger, furthermore buy himself some time to think of a plan with no equipment. He cursed to himself wishing he should've brought the duffel bag with him which contained a lot of items that could protect him as he got chased.

His heart pounded so fast as he tried thinking of solutions to his problems and as he ran he noticed his bandana was slipping on the top of his eyebrows because of sweat, nonetheless this inspired him for a new idea.

He quickly unwrapped his bandana and went to a rather crowded area to confuse the twin. And luckily he manage to succesfully follow a group of friends and hid behind them and manage to pass by the twin who was frantically looking for him.

Edgar successfull put the bandana to blind the twin and manage to pull him away from the crowd but before he could proceed to lead him back he bumped into his brother. He calmed his tense shoulders; relieved to see that his brother was alright. 

"Where's the other one?" Edgar questioned, "He's back in the base, we have to hurry up." Alan explained in a rush. Edgar gestured his brother to hold down the twin he got who was trying to pull the bandana up, yet failed due to Edgar's tight grip of the bandana. 

Alan then got the wrist of the twin and began walking out of boardwalk and back to the bush that covers the palace.

𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃; 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒, "Who are they?" Edgar got up and squinted his eyes before crossing his arms on his chest as Alan put the twin besides the other one who was fast asleep.

The two teenagers were the exact teenagers Alan met in the funhouse that almost got pounced on. Ever since the varsity jacket was thrown to blind the twin's sight Alan then manage to tie the vampire's wrists togethere with the jacket; and on their way home the twin fell asleep and or fainted because of hunger just like Ken. And the two teenagers decided to assist him bring the twin back in the base and moreover get answers to what going on.

"I'm Molly. This is my cousin, Jared." she stood up to lend her hand for Edgar to shake but he continued to look at them with skeptism like what he does from everyone. "What's going on?" Molly questioned, still confused. "Vampires is what is going on." Edgar had his deep voice once again and leaned on the wall, "That thing is a vampire?" Jared pointed at the two twins sleeping side to side. It seemed like the one Edgar' captured fell asleep too, and was tired. Alan took this opportunity to swifty grab the bandana from the twin's head and tie his wrists.

"Yes they are, what are you doing here?" Edgar started circling the two, "Alan borrowed my jacket for that one there." She pointed to the twin vampire  that Alan got from the funhouse. "Right." Edgar still didn't trust these two new people. They seem like they were the same age as the brothers and S/n and Emerson.

"Y/n! Sam!" Edgar screamed as he peaked up to the third floor but was greeted with silence. "Who is sam? And who is Y/n?" Molly questioned to take a peak as well behind Edgar but the brother used his hand to block her from proceeding to go up, "No snooping, those are private quarters." Edgar fully faced her and furrowed his eyebrows. This made Molly step back a few steps. 

"Where's Sam and Y/n?" Edgar quickly lifted his head to his brother whom just shrugged as a response, "Maybe they're asleep." Molly suggested and Edgar tried pondering that idea, "Whatever, call the ambulance and police that we find another missing person." Edgar's husky voice suggested, "And so that you can go home already." he quickly shifted his head to the cousins direction.

Alan nodded and went out to go back to the store to call the station for locating another missing person.

𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈-𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘/𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐌 the girl immediately slightly left her mouth parted open as the short kid walked away. She was sure it was one of Ken's friends, and she couldn't just let him run off so she immediately ran to Sam who was confused when she dragged him out, "What's wrong?" Sam questioned however his inquires were left unanswered as Y/n was focused on locating the small boy with the leather jacket.

But they quickly came to a halt when she pointed towards a direction where the short boy was nonchalantly walking and passing by; and fitting well in the crowd. Without a word Sam already knew this was one of the vampires that they were trying to capture. 

There was one question that circled around their minds though, and that was how to capture the boy, neither of them had any good ideas like Edgar usually has so they just proceeded to follow him and just wait till there's an opportunity for them to use any equipment to capture him.

Luckily on their part it seemed like the half-vampire didn't seem to notice that he was being tailed down and kept walking forward with no worries. Y/n and Sam were looking around for an potentional way to get him; they scanned every item they could spot and tried to think a scenario on how they would use that object the short boy, besides he was scrawny and didn't seem like he would easily overpower the two.

The two stopped when they saw him line up on the line for the ferris wheel, this made Y/n quickly look around and also freeze her eyes on a particular stall where it had large blankets hanging as a prize, "Sam, go follow him to the ferris wheel." Y/n  whispered and Sam looked at her with confusion, "Where are you gonna go?", "I'll follow, just distract him once you get in the ride okay?" the girl looked at him with seriousness which made him nod and take a last look at her trying to ponder what she was planning then walked towards the line as Y/n quickly ran to the stall where there were adorable designs of fluffy blankets hanging from the ceiling of the stall along with other prizes such as teddy bears, and toys.

"How much for that blanket?" Y/n politely questioned the man but he chuckled in disbelief, "Sorry hunny but this is not a prize stall where you buy crap with your tickets, you have to play to get that.", Y/n looked at the vendor and then back at the blanket then towards the ferris wheel line that was nearby. 

Sam was looking at the girl starting to piece her plan together and looked at her with reassurance and trust, "Well hurry up hunny, you're holding up the line." the vendor leaned on the counter which got the dazed attention of Y/n and look behind her before looking back at the adult, "I'll play." she nervously stepped forward, "Alright," the man bent down to take three balls and place it in front of the girl. "This game is like bowling, you just have to aim at those glass bottles, if you get them all down with three balls then you get to choose a prize." the man informed, "Now stand back that line."

The girl was silent and nodded as he explained and stepped back on the line when he told her to do so, she quickly got the ball and tried to throw it with fully forced but only made one fall, it was the one on the top, she was confident with the start but then turned her head to look at the line to see that Sam and the short boy was next to get into the ferris wheel cart. 

She felt more pressured and took another ball and throw it to the center but missed and the short boy and Sam went in the cart. The cart was fully covered, with only limited windows that was enough to let you see the view from above. 

As Sam and the boy paid for their turn they were lucky enough to be in the same cart. Sam decided to pay both for him and Y/n before getting in and leaving the cart door open as he rubbed his thighs with both hands to wipe his sweaty palms; nervous that Y/n wouldn't make it and he was alone with this vampire. 

After nervously looking around the cart he looked at the boy across him and gave a side smile that was a nervous one, "Hey" he chuckled softly but the short boy just crossed his shoulders and looked at him with a nonchalant face and a irritated one at that.

Meanwhile Y/n clenched hard on the last ball she had left, there wasn't any time and the cart-- where Sam was-- was about to close and she saw it from her view. 

She was shaking as she raised the ball and aimed it towards the middle bottom so that it all falls down from the top. She shivered being scared to miss her opportunity so she closed her eyes and opened it once she gathered her courage then attempted to throw the tiny ball with full amount of force that successfully made the glass bottles go down. she quickly jumped to celebrate her victory and quickly head back to the counter where the bored vendor in charge of the game decided to hand her the fluffy heart blanket and she quickly wrapped it around her before quickly rushing to the ferris wheel.

Meanwhile a staff tried closing the doors of the cart where Sam was in, "Wait! I paid for another person to be here." he argued which got a huff from the short kid across him. The staff eyed him and spoke in a mocking tone, "Well where are they? they better hurry up they're holding the line here.", "Just wait!" Sam held the door open as the Staff tried closing it, "Wait! Wait!" Y/n's voice was heard as she cut the line and went besides the Staff would was trying to close the cart, "I was the one he had to pay for." she panted and quickly got in and sat besides Sam.

The staff rolled his eyes in annoyance and closed the cart door after Y/n positioned herself to sit besides Sam. The adult then walked away and pressed the button to go up, now it was only Y/n, Sam and the half-vampire face to face.