𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺? 𝘚𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰!

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, "How are we suppose to do this?" Y/n questioned seeing that the other boys were also soaked because of the pipes, "The leakage is just getting worse." Sam mentioned, "Then first we have to get rid of Ken before dealing with this flood. We can't go outside easily though, he could get in before we get out." Edgar replied.

Sam saw his dog and quickly carried Nanook to his room where it wasn't flooding, "How can we do that then?" Y/n questioned but Edgar still had no idea since he was pressured at the moment, especially since the house was going down; before anyone could say another word they heard Sam screaming which made all of them quickly race upstairs without tripping. "Sam!" Y/n screamed as they all ran towards the bathroom upstairs which they saw there was a big hole on the roof, "Holy crap" Alan cursed as all foue of them looked at the ceiling of the bathroom since it had a big hole, and the rain was adding up to the flood. They all froze not knowing what to do since the hole was high, but before saying another word to each other they saw Ken's shoes kicking the hole to make it wider, "Garlic!" Edgar screamed to which the teenagers just looked at each other stipulating that they do not have Garlic. Y/n and Sam quickly ran downstairs whilst Sam and Edgar stayed, crouching with their spears and crosses. 

As Y/n and made it to the first floor they noticed the flood added up, it was now up to their feet. 

Items floated around on the ground which made the two teenagers struggle looking for the garlic pack, Y/n went to the kitchen to look for any signs of floating garlic but only grabbed the ones that Sam threw earlier. Meanwhile Sam went towards the garage to look for garlic, he found a few garlics above the water which made him pick it up and go to the garage to quickly equip it. 

The screamings of Edgar and Alan being scared and fearing for their lives as they cower to a corner with water being splashed everywhere and rain falling rather harshly from the hole. Ken stopped at one point and was about to ram his whole body to the hole so he could fall down the bathroom and get the brothers but just in time Sam and Y/n threw the garlics upward when Ken put his face on the hole to peak. 

He screamed in pain and moved back once more, leaving one last kick to the roof before rubbing his eyes aggressively. "Edgar we have to do the plan fast, right now, he'll keep doing this till this whole house floods." Y/n pleaded which made they immediately go downstairs to grab the closet. "How are we gonna bring that out? It's heavy." Sam questioned while standing on the frame of the door of the garage while the brothers carrry the closet, "Buy us time, Distract him, we'll find a way." Edgar grunted as he struggled with the heavy object. Y/n and Sam looked at each other and walked away from the garage pondering how they could distract Ken.

"The bathroom." Sam brought up which made Y/n follow him upstairs and listen to him with his plan, "We get his attention everytime we fix something, he'll break something else to buy him some time, we just need to cover the roof." he explained and rushed to his room to gather all of his pillows and blankets, "How are we gonna reach that?" Y/n opened the door of the bathroom and pointed at the ceiling from outside the space. "There's a ladder in the garage."

𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 they still manage to bring the ladder up to the bathroom and quickly prepped it to the hole of the ceiling. Sam voluntarily went up the ladder with his blanket to cover up the whole, but as he reached his arm off the roof he felt strong nails hold onto his skin which made him yelp in pain, though Y/n already left the room before seeing it happening; gathering more pillows and blankets from other rooms just to enter the bathroom to see Sam's arm out of the ceiling hole and shrieking.

Y/n immediately dropped the blankets, however with the quick breeze that was entering the door immediately shut the the wooden entrance on her dress she wore which made he struggle to pull it out or even reach Sam, "Sam!" She screamed, she tried looking for anything she could throw to him for Sam to attack back at Ken though she had nothing but the pillows, but it wouldn't fit the whole.

Sam used his other free hand to hold his hand back as he was already slightly floating because of Ken holding his right hand tightly and was about to bite into it till Y/n broke free from the door ripping a portion of the hem of her dress and quickly pushed the pillows and blankets beneath the ladder and had no choice but to rip a broken pipe from the wall and climb up the ladder quickly and used the pipe to poke Ken rather harshly which made him let go of Sam, but as he let go of Sam, Sam accidentally kicked the ladder which made the two of them fall at the blankets and pillows, though the impact still hurt both of their backs, albeit the ceiling wasn't that high but it did leave the two teenagers with an aching back.

As the two groan and grunt in pain, "you alright?" Sam manage to utter, "Yeah." Y/n chuckled nervously but made Sam chuckle along with her that they were safe. Though Sam's hands were slightly bleeding from the tight grip of Ken's nails pressed to the Emerson's skin. Y/n stood up to rip a piece of the blanket they landed on to wrap it around to Sam's wound so it could temporarily not get infected.

Y/n and Sam quickly locked the doors of the bathroom and head down to see if the brothers manage to succeed on what they promised, and to their surprise they met them around the corner at the entrace of the garage, "We put it out." Alan informed, "What now?" Sam questioned gripping his hand on the ripped blanket around his arm to stop the minimum bleeding, "We just need to push him in the closet." Edgar explained, "How do we do that?" Y/n slightly raised her voice as thunder starts roaring while the rain got louder. "Just like what we did with Michael, we distract then push him the closet as soon as possible." Edgar explained with his voice higher trying to make his statement get heard. 

The four nodded since they knew what to do, they quickly rushed outside the garage where they saw the closet placed down on the wall of the house. The boys hid into another corner of the house yet they were still nearby the closet and Y/n.

"Ken!" Y/n screamed at the top of her lungs hopefully he heard her please despite the blaring noises of thunder and rain combined. "Ken!" she attempted once more and hugging herself, though it was cold it wasnt as  cold as last time she fell on the body of water that Ken pushed her in. 

Before she could open her mouth to scream his name again Ken hurriedly came down and aggressively grabbed her shoulders, she could see it in his eyes that he was indeed hungry; instead of him looking at Y/n with pleading eyes with guilt and remorse like the last time she saw him-- he had eyes filled with hunger and desperation

He was immediately about to bite her neck when Y/n manage to grabed both of his arms that held her shoulders, now it was her turn to tightly grip his arms, with the feeling of her nails peircing through his skin. "Ready? Set go!" Edgar screamed. Meanwhile  Ken  grunted slightly at the pain but at the same time the boys came from the corner and started screaming towards him. He attemped to whip his way out of Y/n's grip but her grip was stronger, afraid to let him go.

Edgar grabbed Ken's left arm and shoulder; Alan grabbde Ken's right arm and shoulder while Sam tightly grabbed the top of his shoulders and pushed him towards the thick closet. The four of them block the closet door as Ken struggled to get out of it. 

The four teenagers panted and Y/n started laughing in relief that they manage to capture Ken after all the struggle.