𝘊𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘤

𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘, she sweated as she quickly grabbed the door and shut it loudly and immediately which made the three boys look at her oddly, confused. Speechless she had nothing to stay but just block the door with her body then locked it.

"What's wrong?" Alan questioned and looked out at a window to see nothing outside, Y/n didn't know what to say as she was still processing everything that happened. "What?" Edgar asked his brother who was still looking out the window trying to see what Y/n was running from, "There's nothing here." Alan stated and leaned in closer to the window to observe, Edgar didn't reply and went besides his brother to look out the window but before they could turn back to Y/n; a face appeared it was Ken but his eyes were yellow and the outline of red with pupils thin and black, and he had fangs. The two brothers hugged each other while screaming and moving back from the window, but they both tripped causing them to scream on the ground, Sam in the other hand went to the window to look through it to see that Ken was no longer there. 

A loud crash was heard throughout the house, as each second pass by the crash was getting louder, furthermore it was coming from the roof. "We need to get out of here." Y/n was sweating and sat down; yet she continued blocking the door with her body, "How?" Sam questioned, "We run." Edgar got up gathering up his breath, Alan did the same. "Just like what we did last time." Edgare indicated to the last time where they all went through the bushes together at the same time. Everyone nodded and Y/n got up to hold the door knob to wait for the single. "Ready? Three, two, one" As Y/n opened the door the three boys immediately raced towards it just to stop midway as rain crash rather harshly outside which caused the boys to quickly run back and for Y/n to close the door blocking it once more with her body, "What now." she looked at the brothers.

"We defend the house." Edgar spoke with squinted eyes, furthermore a serious glare.

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘, 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈-𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐏𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, which made it easier for everyone and so they separated some of the materials for everyone to use to defend themselves. Y/n went to examine the whole house thoroughly and shut every window and door with a homemade cross, the Frog brothers did the same, checking everyroom with their spears that they carved, Sam in the other hand was trying to put garlic on the edges of the windows while garlic also hang around his neck as he frantically and nervously place them down; even going back and forth from the kitchen to smash a bunch of them to spread through the window.

As the Frog brothers went to Sam's room they carefully opened the door and carefully entered the dim room to notice that it was the only room that had it's windows unlocked; Edgar went for the lock whilst Alan stayed behind him scanning the dark corners and closets of the room. The brothers stopped crouching which was a gesture of relaxtion indicating that the room was safe. As the brothers were about to calmly walk out another sound of crashing was heard just to see Ken attemping to break the window which caused the brothers to scream once again, though due to the thick walls of the house it was hard to hear their screams even when their doors are wide open, futhermore the loud sound of the rain wasn't helping their situation either. Y/n in the other hand was somewhat nearby which made her check up on the brothers who were running out of the room and quickly closing Sam's door before frantically going down the stairs to which Y/n followed the two.

"We need to stop him before he breaks this whole house down and bite one of us in the process of protecting it." Edgar screamed through the rain as he looked at everyone, "How do we stop him?" Sam questioned which made the brothers think in silence before Edgar slowly turned to everyone stipulating that he has an idea, "The closet", "What closet?" Emerson questioned to which Edgar pointed towards the garage room where they all gathered to trap Max but to instead trap Michael. "How are we gonna trap him without letting him in the house?" Y/n questioned, "We have to put it outside." Sam answered knowing it was the only way, "We bring it outside." they were shortly interrupted by another crash.

Ken kept bumping his body towards the house with a lot of force trying to scare them out, at this point her was soaked by the heavy rain though it didn't bother him, all he could think at the moment was getting  a meal, he was hungry, and too tired to go to Santa Carla to find a victim so he'd rather put all his energy into scarying them out of the house in order for him to eat. He was succesful at breaking something though, he manage to make a tiny hole in a random room after he kicked it forcefully. He started kicking it more so the hole would go bigger so that he would fit.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐂𝐊; they saw that he was kicking a hole in the kitchen which made the four of them look at each other and tried to act. Edgar got the spear, Sam got the garlic, Y/n got a pillow from the couch. 

Edgar stabbed the toe of Ken but instead of hurting him he just got angry at this attempt, he kept stabbing the feet who was trying to attack back till Y/n got the opportunity to grab Ken's shoe and socks to reveal his feet, this gave an opportunity to Sam to throw pieces of chopped garlics at Ken's foot to damage him, and he did get damaged succesfully, it burnt him so much that they heard his loud weepings even with the weather condition; and eventually flew meter away from the house to heal his foot. As the teenagers start celebrating each other they didn't know the kitchen was already flooding. The rain was so powerful that it manage to make through the hole that Ken made which wasn't that high. 

They look at each other with panic and Y/n grabbed the pillow to block the hole yet it still went through slightly, but slowed the flooding to a minimum. Thankfully it wasn't high and it didn't fully spread towards the whole house. The teenagers were about to leave when they turned around after hearing another sound, and they saw the pipes of the sink shaking, before they could comprehend what was about to happen the pipes blew up leaving water to spread everywhere. The pipes inside the house started to break and spread water as well. The whole place started to flood which made the four teens panic. 

They split up and though unspoken they all knew they had to block the pipes. Ken was the cause of the leakage of the pipes, he broke some outside pipes to buy him time while he looks for other ways to get in the house. 

Meanwhile Y/n tried using a random cloth to cover the sink pipes from exploding anymore though it just caused more holes due to the pressure from her blocking the water. The pipes gave up on her and Y/n slipped on the floor to realize the flood was getting higher, it was now to their ankles, and she saw more source of water coming from upstairs; this made her stand back up to try to stop the water though she was getting soaked by it, her hair was getting damped. 

Sam was upstairs trying to prevent the bathroom pipes and toilet from producing anymore water, including the sink. It was a tough job, he was forced to take down the curtains and use it to cover the toilet and used random towels to cover the sink, he was running around frantically.

Meanwhile the brother were trying to stop the leak from the garage since there were a lot of pipes there, and most of the flood was caused by the amount of pipes in that location. They too were running frantically and grabbing every item they could spot to cover the pipes from leaking anymore. The floor was going high once more this time it was above their ankles as some of their attempts into cover the pipes just made it worse.